ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for those that subscribed to Peacock for sports

Not only that, but if you are on the middle tier with ads, like me, there's a 3-minute ad at the beginning and none the rest of the way.

I watched it the day it dropped. It's very serious and extremely good. If serious historical dramas float your boat, this is a must watch.

In contrast with some other shows - like the excellent TV series Manhattan, and some others - both Oppy and Groves come across as rather likeable.

Watched Oppie again the other night on da Cock. Just as impressive second time. However, the movie theatre experience was more intense

Reactions: ozzie8
Here are some other things to check on Peacock for those wondering "what else is there?"

La Brea
Quantum Leap (original and new series)
Poker Face
Yellowstone
Las Vegas
Dunkirk

I would also like to recommend one of my favorite lesser-known shows: Life. Rates 8.4 on IMDb. Stars Damien Lewis, Sarah Sahi and Adam Arkin. How bad can it be?

2697563f2d93f27cd308455c0db07282.jpg

Here are some other things to check on Peacock for those wondering "what else is there?"

La Brea
Poker Face
Yellowstone
Las Vegas
Dunkirk

I would also like to recommend one of my favorite lesser-known shows: Life. Rates 8.4 on IMDb. Stars Damien Lewis, Sarah Sahi and Adam Arkin. How bad can it be?

Twisted Metal is a fun series as well.
Premier league weekends are worth the price alone for peacock

Reactions: SoFla-Hawkeye
Not only that, but if you are on the middle tier with ads, like me, there's a 3-minute ad at the beginning and none the rest of the way.

I watched it the day it dropped. It's very serious and extremely good. If serious historical dramas float your boat, this is a must watch.

In contrast with some other shows - like the excellent TV series Manhattan, and some others - both Oppy and Groves come across as rather likeable.
This movie is extremely well done. Characters are very good and Nolan is excellent.

I have to admit I was disappointed with the plot. It was more about politics than the making of the bomb. I was looking forward to geeking out on some science.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This movie is extremely well done. Characters are very good and Nolan is excellent.

I have to admit I was disappointed with the plot. It was more about politics than the making of the bomb. I was looking forward to geeking out on some science.

How many other people would that captivate?

Having the Office, Parks and Rec, and Brooklyn 99 is enough reason for me to keep it but looking forward to being able to see a blockbuster like Oppenheimer
I gotta be honest, I grumbled about one more service to sign up for, but I'm currently binging Scrubs, will probably do Brooklyn 99 next, and the catalog of shows and movies is impressive. Car 54 popped up on the screen a few days ago, and I think I might check the out on some burn a PTO day.

How many other people would that captivate?
I don't mean like an actual science class. Just more about making the bomb, how they tested it, the decision to drop it (there was some of that), etc.

Honestly, the last segment of the movie (after the bomb drop) with all the political games, interrogation, etc. felt a little to much like watching the news today and it thought it was dull.

Reactions: TheCainer
PSA: use myflixir and flixhq (websites) for free movies and shows.

I once had a buddy tell me to use passthepopcorn back in the day. I never got around to it, but months later he was telling me how he got fined somewhere around 7k by the courts for watching The Cobbler on it. CSB

Reactions: millah_22

La Brea
Poker Face
Yellowstone
Las Vegas
Dunkirk

Life was really good. We were disappointed when it got canceled.

I once had a buddy tell me to use passthepopcorn back in the day. I never got around to it, but months later he was telling me how he got fined somewhere around 7k by the courts for watching The Cobbler on it. CSB
Holy shit! Ok well I suppose I'll not be using those anymore.

Reactions: Moral

#VPNproxy

$6

3 CC games
1 Men's MSU game

Minions: Rise of Gru
Oppenheimer

Worth every penny. (not a lot else on that service I have much interest in)
I signed up for some sports, then dropped the paid service. Got an email that someone signed into my account. Logged in and signed everything out. Thought I'd remove my payment info just in case. Hmm, can't do that. Changed my password to something completely unique. Got another email. As near as I can tell, the only way out is to contact NBC.

I've never had this with any other service. Not impressed.

Holy shit! Ok well I suppose I'll not be using those anymore.
Hope I’m OK, saw the link and watched “The Iron Claw” this afternoon. Excellent movie I highly recommend. Especially for those of you that followed professional wrestling in the 70s and 80s.

Hope I’m OK, saw the link and watched “The Iron Claw” this afternoon. Excellent movie I highly recommend. Especially for those of you that followed professional wrestling in the 70s and 80s.
I'm a 90s kid but have been told by others my age it was still an enjoyable movie to watch.

Now I'm disappointed my streaming websites are now a "no."

Reactions: VodkaSam
I'm a 90s kid but have been told by others my age it was still an enjoyable movie to watch.

Now I'm disappointed my streaming websites are now a "no.”
Yeah, great movie.

Probably won’t use the site anymore, but not a “no” from me for this afternoon. Appreciate the info as the link worked great on my iPad. I tried streaming from iPad to TV, and to much of a delay. No negative repercussions yet that I’m aware of.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I signed up for some sports, then dropped the paid service. Got an email that someone signed into my account. Logged in and signed everything out. Thought I'd remove my payment info just in case. Hmm, can't do that. Changed my password to something completely unique. Got another email. As near as I can tell, the only way out is to contact NBC.

I've never had this with any other service. Not impressed.
I just logged into my account on my PC. I have the option to update my payment information and/or cancel my subscription. I think something screwy is going on with your account.

Yeah, great movie.

Probably won’t use the site anymore, but not a “no” from me for this afternoon. Appreciate the info as the link worked great on my iPad. I tried streaming from iPad to TV, and to much of a delay. No negative repercussions yet that I’m aware of.
My friends have been using it for years now with no issues but all it takes is once. I'll probably just refrain from it now just to be sure.

I've always found the movies to come out pretty solid quality. Definitely a solid one as far as that goes!

Reactions: VodkaSam
I just logged into my account on my PC. I have the option to update my payment information and/or cancel my subscription. I think something screwy is going on with your account.
You can update your payment, and you can cancel your premium service. To update, you need to add a different payment method. There is no option to delete your account or delete all payment methods. The only thing screwy is with NBC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT