ADVERTISEMENT

So my wife went out with a girlfriend last night...

Potential thread has potential.
Last year I saw a groundhog hanging out in some day lilies in my back yard. I went and grabbed a shovel and silently snuck up on it. Right when I brought the shovel up to pummel the little sucker, it kinda stood up, turned around, and looked at me.

That moment in time is very similar to what's going on here. Will OP be able to obliterate the rodent, or will it scamper away?

By the way, "obliterate the rodent" will now be my new code-phrase for buttsecks.

picsor.jpg

That's it?

WTF happened?

Op we need an update. Did you find out she meant to send that to another dude(s).

would sort of make sense since she wrote she wanted to get the anal plunger tomorrow. why not when she got home?

signed, Quite Curious

Reactions: BrianNole09
And her friend sent me a text saying my wife was drunk and talking about us have threesome.

Then I received a text from my wife reading :

"I just threw up and then ate lasagna. I want you to f×ck me in the ×ss tomorrow. Seriously. "

Is it a trap?

You're missing the best sects ever. The whole idea is to be f*cking her in the xss WHILE she is puking. With every spew she'll be tightening around your shaft like an Amish buggy washer. Heard this from an employee who was out on parole. :cool:

I won't know if the offer was legit until this evening. I will report back.
Remember, we need some pics to verify it happened...video will work, too. Also, it wasn't clear in your title...is this her girlfriend your wife went out with or yours?

Reactions: BrianNole09
No wonder why women don't post anything sexual around here. They get called whores and sluts for having a little fun. Women should be able to get drunk and tiitb without ridicule. I've been in this situation before. The seed has been planted, so you now have to continue to keep the threesome in both of their minds, but you can't be pushy. Start by trying to get some sexy pics. Once you get those, you are home free.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I won't know if the offer was legit until this evening. I will report back.
Make sure to walk out the door with a pocket full of Tic Tac's and grab them both by the p***y as your opening move. It will eliminate any chance for miscommunication or that the girlfriend got your wife's phone and sent the messages as a prank. Boy, won't she be surprised!

And her friend sent me a text saying my wife was drunk and talking about us have threesome.

"I just threw up and then ate lasagna. I want you to f×ck me in the ×ss tomorrow. Seriously. "

Is it a trap?

And you're here talking to us????? JFC, dude.......you better be greasing that ass up, while her friend is going to town on your wife.

Reactions: jasonrann
Turns out OP has been playing us all. He sticks it in both their poopers all the time. It's just a typical Wednesday night at the Varick household. Trust me, I know. I took one for the team when he was on vacation and she needed her butt plugged

We have a family friend drunk posted on face book to her husband. Said she wanted his member shoved firmly in her happy place....or some such.

Was horrified the next day reading the replies from friends and family. Wish I would have saved a screen shot.

We have a family friend drunk posted on face book to her husband. Said she wanted his member shoved firmly in her happy place....or some such.

Was horrified the next day reading the replies from friends and family. Wish I would have saved a screen shot.
One of our babysitters accidentally texted my wife and I instead of her boyfriend "I want to feel you inside me." We couldn't get her to babysit for a year.

Is it a trap?
She sounds like the stripper Donnie Baker was talking about on Bob & Tom this morning. He said she was educated. She has a PHD (Pretty Hot Dirt Button).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT