ADVERTISEMENT

So my wife went out with a girlfriend last night...

I return with a heavy heart boys. I was informed when I got home that the text was sent by her friend Nichole when she became to drunk to spell the word lasagna and handed her the phone.

I explained to her that the posters on HROT were cheering me on and I needed to bring them good news in the morning. She did not give in.

Call her bluff.

OP is a phony and probably never got that text. He probably isn't even married or dating anyone. He should be tarred and feathered

Reactions: BrianNole09
That might grow a little differently than expected, but if indeed Nichole with an H is a turbo hottie (and presumably discreet) than it could still work out ok for OP.

This is a very good point.

Nichole with an 'H' is no ordinary Nicole. Don't get me wrong. Nicole's like to party and are fun. Nichole's, however, take it to an entirely different level as we have seen here. OP, do not underestimate what a Nichole can do. After all, there is a little ho in every Nichole.

Worst thread ever? I have no shame in this thread. Much entertainment has been delivered.

You two can spend the rest of the day in the "Have you eaten at Cheddars?" thread.

OP...punish her with anal for these shenanigans and report back in the morning. TYIA

Reactions: JWolf74
I've identified the problem. Here's OP and wife...

show-people-1928-marion-davies-william-haines-king-vidor-silent-movie-hit-with-tiny-umbrella1.gif

That might grow a little differently than expected, but if indeed Nichole with an H is a turbo hottie (and presumably discreet) than it could still work out ok for OP.

This is a very good point.

Nichole with an 'H' is no ordinary Nicole. Don't get me wrong. Nicole's like to party and are fun. Nichole's, however, take it to an entirely different level as we have seen here. OP, do not underestimate what a Nichole can do. After all, there is a little ho in every Nichole.

You saying she probably puts the hole in Nichole?

Reactions: unIowa
Hold it a minute. The wife wrote the first sentence and couldn't spell lasagna. Nichole wrote the second sentence all by herself, so I'm thinking OP has some unexplored territory to investigate.

And her friend sent me a text saying my wife was drunk and talking about us have threesome.

Then I received a text from my wife reading :

"I just threw up and then ate lasagna. I want you to f×ck me in the ×ss tomorrow. Seriously. "

Is it a trap?
Sounds like a great family you have. And you wonder why the world is as it is. Congrats!

Sounds like a great family you have. And you wonder why the world is as it is. Congrats!

I'm sure it is not due to families like mine that make $150+ per year, have children that excel in academics and athletics, volunteer in the schools and sports programs. Pretty much upstanding members of the community.

I'd venture to say that if you put your family up against mine you would look like trash.

I'm sure it is not due to families like mine that make $150+ per year, have children that excel in academics and athletics, volunteer in the schools and sports programs. Pretty much upstanding members of the community.

I'd venture to say that if you put your family up against mine you would look like trash.

We need pics of your wife to confirm.

Reactions: JWolf74

You only make $150 a year? Did you shovel like 5 driveways this past winter? I could make more than that in one weekend working at Olive garden

giphy.gif

Lol you sound like a real fag

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT