ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee PSU nonsense thread from last year

They sure were ready to sweep Spencer up and bring him to State College after he took a couple losses last year. Several of them really are like lions. Ready to pounce when and opening or weakness occurs. Gotta watch em like a Hawko_O;)

I suppose this is they type of arrogance and entitlement that winning 8 out of 9 NCAA championships breeds.

Some blame it on a sophomore slump. Lol. It’s almost like those idiots have only been following wrestling for a few years.

The guys who are pretty cool over there haven't changed, the dbags and newbies really haven't either except for some new names.

"Piccininni pinning Spencer is not the important telltale. The fact Piccininni wrestled Spencer even up in the first, and wrestled aggressively and successfully from the bottom while protecting his wrists tells me Spencer isn't beating Piccininni this year."--Nitlion6

He should really lose his posting privilege's over here for this ;)

This isn't like spam or something bad like that if I click on that thread is it?

images

The guys who are pretty cool over there haven't changed, the dbags and newbies really haven't either except for some new names.

"Piccininni pinning Spencer is not the important telltale. The fact Piccininni wrestled Spencer even up in the first, and wrestled aggressively and successfully from the bottom while protecting his wrists tells me Spencer isn't beating Piccininni this year."--Nitlion6

He should really lose his posting privilege's over here for this ;)
Fair weather fans aren’t they? Trash.

I have a strange feeling there will be no idiotic PSU pukes flooding over here in attempt to take over this thread.
They can be offset with common post that actually make sense. They are not the smartest fans. Most of them are new and used to winning it all. When that doesn’t happen they are clueless. History is not their favorite subject.

Reactions: Inthecircle
First time I've ever laid eyes on a BWI thread. Probably the last.

To be fair, there are a few reasonable and dignified posts in there, but the level of cluelessness about Iowa and wrestling in general is astounding -- possibly outdone only by the level of arrogance.
I lurk over there sometimes for a good laugh - lots of band wagon fans w lack of knowledge.

Why? You have comedic gold right here. If you need direction, start with all of Todd Connors Iowa wrestler predictions at nationals through the years.

JTS/StallCampCounselor/future handle(s)

I don't have any issues with your banter with a majority of the people on here as they willingly engage with you, but I'm kindly asking you to not take shots at Todd for being a constantly positive Iowa wrestling fan.

He may very well be an Iowa homer, but it is absolutely in the BEST possible way! He creates numerous articles covering our sport/team and is constantly posting them here for us to enjoy. He does not speak ill of others on here(at least, I have never seen it).

@Todd Conner,

*I don't know you personally, only from your articles that you share on here.*

Just wanted to say thanks for your consistently upbeat attitude and coverage that you share with the board.

From a fellow Hawk fan.

Why? You have comedic gold right here. If you need direction, start with all of Todd Connors Iowa wrestler predictions at nationals through the years.

Todd is an Iowa homer for sure...and he’s proud of it. But Todd does not go after Cael/PSU/Your fans unless he does it under a different name that I don’t know...but that kind of underhanded sneakiness doesn’t seem to be his style ;) This thread was about PSU fan takes on Lee, Brands, Iowa wrestling.

JTS/StallCampCounselor/future handle(s)

I don't have any issues with your banter with a majority of the people on here as they willingly engage with you, but I'm kindly asking you to not take shots at Todd for being a constantly positive Iowa wrestling fan.

He may very well be an Iowa homer, but it is absolutely in the BEST possible way! He creates numerous articles covering our sport/team and is constantly posting them here for us to enjoy. He does not speak ill of others on here(at least, I have never seen it).

@Todd Conner,

*I don't know you personally, only from your articles that you share on here.*

Just wanted to say thanks for your consistently upbeat attitude and coverage that you share with the board.

From a fellow Hawk fan.
Fair enough. I can respect when when lines are drawn. Todd Connors predictions happen to be the line drawn and I won't cross it again. I clearly have a distorted opinion of what is "fair game" on a message board.

How about we just get back to more acceptable things like labeling some fans as pedophiles, accusing kids of using steroids or even calling out parents for taking bribes and payoffs to wrestle for a certain school. Yeah....let's go ahead and do that instead.

Last edited:
Todd is an Iowa homer for sure...and he’s proud of it. But Todd does not go after Cael/PSU/Your fans unless he does it under a different name that I don’t know...but that kind of underhanded sneakiness doesn’t seem to be his style ;) This thread was about PSU fan takes on Lee, Brands, Iowa wrestling.
Oh stop it. The thread is making fun of some rather silly and to be frank, idiotic posts made by PSU fans. My intent was not to go after Todd. The intent was to show that as fans we can say dumb things and make even dumber predictions..

Oh stop it. The thread is making fun of some rather silly and to be frank, idiotic posts made by PSU fans. My intent was not to go after Todd. The intent was to show that as fans we can say dumb things and make even dumber predictions..
We already knew that....don't be so sensitive.

Fair enough. I can respect when when lines are drawn.

Thank you! I knew that the "kindly asking" line would do the trick.;)

As far as the rest of your post is concerned, I don't complain a bit when you(or anyone else) go after the posters on here that bring up nonsense like that. In fact(as you probably already know), I along with numerous other Hawk fans have also attempted to get the pedo crap to stop on here. I wish it was a ban worthy topic when being used solely out of spite to attack a fanbase....

Fair enough. I can respect when when lines are drawn. Todd Connors predictions happen to be the line drawn and I won't cross it again. I clearly have a distorted opinion of what is "fair game" on a message board.

How about we just get back to more acceptable things like labeling some fans as pedophiles, accusing kids of using steroids or even calling out parents for taking bribes and payoffs to wrestle for a certain school. Yeah....let's go ahead and do that instead.
Works for me Jerry.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Thank you! I knew that the "kindly asking" line would do the trick.;)

As far as the rest of your post is concerned, I don't complain a bit when you(or anyone else) go after the posters on here that bring up nonsense like that. In fact(as you probably already know), I along with numerous other Hawk fans have also attempted to get the pedo crap to stop on here. I wish it was a ban worthy topic when being used solely out of spite to attack a fanbase....
I have noticed your work and I think you’ve been somewhat successful at reducing the pedo stuff on this page. You’ve at least been more successful than happy valley has been with reducing the pedo stuff.

I have noticed your work and I think you’ve been somewhat successful at reducing the pedo stuff on this page. You’ve at least been more successful than happy valley has been with reducing the pedo stuff.

6H9AaiVux0qmZY0CMMkLQbyctP-0WNwxYY8e-8-9Qw0kZdlQTtj_2ROgGZMo2XhtiyGQ=s115

Dude, what a great idea!:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT