ADVERTISEMENT

Steveson

I've bitch slapped that clown so many times that the back of my hand is sore.
Use both hands and slowly build up those callouses. As a former pimp, there is an art to slapping hoes. The level of transgression not only determines which hand gets used, but from what angle, how far back you rear and the velocity.

Bitches learn quick when they figure out the pattern. Even then, every once in a while you simply have to slap a bitch to keep all the hoes in line.

I haven't watched professional wrestling since the days of Danny Little Bear.

My Grandmother (no pics) had it on every Saturday.
Bulldog Bob Brown, Bob Geigle, and of course Handsome Harley Race. 🤣
My main man Rufus R Jones with the Boog-a-Lou followed by the head butt. Danny Little Bear with the head stand on the ankles. Classic moves, how could anybody deem these holds as fake?

I hated Handsome Harley Race. He always had razor blades in his trunks. Barron Von Raschke’s claw was epic.

My main man Rufus R Jones with the Boog-a-Lou followed by the head butt. Danny Little Bear with the head stand on the ankles. Classic moves, how could anybody deem these holds as fake?

I hated Handsome Harley Race. He always had razor blades in his trunks. Barron Von Raschke’s claw was epic.
The dude with razor blades…. And we think the refs are bad now. Those guys appeared to be blind. Lol

I forgot about the old German claw master! Don’t forget mad dog Vashon and his brother, butcher Vashon. Mad dog would bite his opponents face, and butcher would rake his opponents back with his fingernails. If we implemented these tactics in college wrestling, there wouldn’t be as many boring matches 😂

I forgot about the old German claw master! Don’t forget mad dog Vashon and his brother, butcher Vashon. Mad dog would bite his opponents face, and butcher would rake his opponents back with his fingernails. If we implemented these tactics in college wrestling, there wouldn’t be as many boring matches 😂
Mad Dog had the sleeper. Knuckles forcefully applied to the temples of the poor sap who challenged him. I mean, for a few bucks it was entertaining if you’re a young teenager….even more so when he chased hecklers. An older lady hit him with her purse in Sioux City and he spit on her! She hit him again My friends heckled him in the parking lot later. Those were the days.

Mad Dog had the sleeper. Knuckles forcefully applied to the temples of the poor sap who challenged him. I mean, for a few bucks it was entertaining if you’re a young teenager….even more so when he chased hecklers. An older lady hit him with her purse in Sioux City and he spit on her! She hit him again My friends heckled him in the parking lot later. Those were the days.
Heartwarming 😂

Attitude era was pretty good with the Rock, Stone Cold and the NWO but there is nothing really good right now maybe Seth Rollins but that’s about it. It’s entertainment guys we know it’s not real and Gable just might be able to make it work it’s not something that happens overnight

Reactions: Hawkgma and Khawk4
Attitude era was pretty good with the Rock, Stone Cold and the NWO but there is nothing really good right now maybe Seth Rollins but that’s about it. It’s entertainment guys we know it’s not real and Gable just might be able to make it work it’s not something that happens overnight
Well, you ain’t exactly got a good track record figuring out what’s real, as far as I can tell, spooner.

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
true true, But he choose to workout in IOWA.
Maybe just to drive the price up at Minnesota, but I doubt the Gophers have enough financial backing to match what Iowa might offer.

Still difficult to see him diss his home State, considering he probably spends his post wrestling days in the TCs.
We'll know soon enough.

Reactions: natchrlman
Maybe just to drive the price up at Minnesota, but I doubt the Gophers have enough financial backing to match what Iowa might offer.

Still difficult to see him diss his home State, considering he probably spends his post wrestling days in the TCs.
We'll know soon enough.
Wtf? You fall asleep typing? Difficult to see him dis his home state. Did you actually typ that? Dude… lol

Wtf? You fall asleep typing? Difficult to see him dis his home state. Did you actually typ that? Dude… lol
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear...I still would be very surprised to see him wrestle in college again for anyone other than the Gophers.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear...I still would be very surprised to see him wrestle in college again for anyone other than the Gophers.
Crystal. I disagree. And am blown away at your lack of mat awareness here, Mitch. Quit riding and go for the turn already.

This is the ultimate low hanging fruit. The one that could break the goofers. And it’s all right there in your grasp…

Crystal. I disagree. And am blown away at your lack of mat awareness here, Mitch. Quit riding and go for the turn already.

This is the ultimate low hanging fruit. The one that could break the goofers. And it’s all right there in your grasp…
"Break the Gophers"?

LOL, that happened a decade ago.

Where have you been? And is GS worth $1M for one year when it's highly unlikely he would ever stick around and join HWC.
I have no input, but at any cost close to that, NFW

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Where does that leave Kueter? Is he willing to sit for 2 years? Or is there another option?
This year would be his redshirt year, cass final year is his freshman year. It’s probably going to take a few years to become full size heavyweight, and by then he should also have a realistic idea if the NFL may be in his future. If it’s looking good, he will probably just concentrate on football. Do you think he would be better than a full time Cass as a part time redshirt freshman?? We do not turn down Steveson, nor would PSU, who has the second best heavyweight on their roster.

Where does that leave Kueter? Is he willing to sit for 2 years? Or is there another option?
Really good question, obviously you have to take Gable if he's in. On top of Keuter there is Tony which I'm sure you are alluding to when you say 2 years. I'll leave that plan and speculation to someone more knowledgeable than myself.
Maybe some of you guys that are more up on the possibilities could chime in on what the options could be.
Could we pull it off and not lose anyone?

Edit: messed that part up. No way Tony will sit 2 years, would Keuter? In 3 years is Ben going to still be wrestling or all in on FB?

Last edited:
Really good question, obviously you have to take Gable if he's in. On top of Keuter there is Tony which I'm sure you are alluding to when you say 2 years. I'll leave that plan and speculation to someone more knowledgeable than myself.
Maybe some of you guys that are more up on the possibilities could chime in on what the options could be.
Yes

Reactions: vhsalum and kkhawk
Theoretically, both Cass and Kueter could Oly RS this year. Then Kueter could use his regular RS next year while Cass finishes up his last year.

Does anyone honestly think Keuter wants to spend six years in college?
Depends on how well he develops as a wrestler and football player. If football doesn’t go well, but develops into national champion quality wrestler, he may put in 2 more years.

Reactions: Gutt15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT