ADVERTISEMENT

The CC Show....

He's arguing because he's a gigantic douchebag.
I'm responding to posters who are posting nonsense, easily debunked by data.

Several of them, now, have admitted that CC's play has substantially improved from her early games.
That was all I'd stated from the get-go. Now folks seem to be admitting it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
The Olympics are over. We have disagreements on the logic of CC being left off the team. All I know is I didn't watch the Olympic team because I wasn't interested. I would have watched if CC was on the team. They made their choice and won the gold. It's over, but the CC show goes on. I'd rather talk about the present and the future than spend time arguing about the past. Go Fever!

This is what I've posted for pages here (and provided you clear "statistics" that prove it).

That her early play was spotty, and poor at times. A factor in why she was not considered for the Olympic team.
If she was playing back then like she is now, they may have made a spot for her; literally what Dawn Staley inferred in her interview that got everyone riled up here.
That is not what Dawn Staley said or inferred. You are making this up.

This is what I've posted for pages here (and provided you clear "statistics" that prove it).

That her early play was spotty, and poor at times. A factor in why she was not considered for the Olympic team.
If she was playing back then like she is now, they may have made a spot for her; literally what Dawn Staley inferred in her interview that got everyone riled up here.
‘This is what I've posted for pages here (and provided you clear "statistics" that prove it).’

Better than at least two Olympians whose primary role is ball handling. That is If the magic metric is a/to.
Pro tip. It isn’t.

John Stockton played with men who knew how to play the game at a high level. Clark plays with uncoordinated women that are not very athletic at all, none of which really play the game at her pace naturally

Oh, now it's a "women" problem.

We've moved into some fully new territory here...

10 assists (I think) away from tying the WNBA season record

306 and needs 316 to tie
Quite possibly could happen tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT