ADVERTISEMENT

The perfect Scenario for Iowa this Weekend.

O-townHawkstar

HR All-State
Sep 28, 2019
Nate the Great shows up for the DANCE. D-backs have a 180 and play solid, not giving up the big plays or penalties. O-line standing their ground during a pass play, and surge hard during a tight run. TE help would be nice as well. The coaches all know this game is huge. My perfect Scenario for this weekend and it's possible. Iowa over Wisconsin, PSU over Minny, and for my ISU friends and neighbors ISU over Oklahoma. This would put us in a great spot when we keep Floyd in a couple weeks. Build confidence in voters and get that ROSE parade.:) p.s- PF can eat a D. Go HAWKS!

Last edited:
You’re sticht isn’t nearly as funny or provocative as you think. However, after a few days of it...that good old ignore feature will come in handy in 3-2-1

Reactions: pacnorthhawkeye
Nate the Great show's up. D-backs have a 180 and play solid, not giving up the big plays or penalties. O-line standing their ground during a pass play, and surge hard during a tight run. TE help would be nice as well. The coaches all know this game is huge. My perfect Scenario for this weekend and it's possible. Iowa over Wisconsin, PSU over Minny, and for my ISU friends and neighbors ISU over Oklahoma. This would put us in a great spot when we keep Floyd in a couple weeks. Build confidence in voters and get that ROSE parade.:) p.s- PF can eat a D. Go HAWKS!

I stopped reading at ‘show’s up’.

You’re sticht isn’t nearly as funny or provocative as you think. However, after a few days of it...that good old ignore feature will come in handy in 3-2-1
Was not ignoring. I have a real job and a beautiful family. Tell me the story about the Troll would ya? Tell it like Hayden or Tom if you would please.

Nate the Great shows up for the DANCE. D-backs have a 180 and play solid, not giving up the big plays or penalties. O-line standing their ground during a pass play, and surge hard during a tight run. TE help would be nice as well. The coaches all know this game is huge. My perfect Scenario for this weekend and it's possible. Iowa over Wisconsin, PSU over Minny, and for my ISU friends and neighbors ISU over Oklahoma. This would put us in a great spot when we keep Floyd in a couple weeks. Build confidence in voters and get that ROSE parade.:) p.s- PF can eat a D. Go HAWKS!
My only question is how in the hell can you have "isu friends"?

Reactions: Call me rocket
I Love this. My spelling after a bar visit watching the Bears and the teachers I had. Don't be rude when I post. On here like everyone else. Seem's like a lot of cheeseburgers with fries have it out for me. That's OK!

My only question is how in the hell can you have "isu friends"?
Good Question. There was a party called Veisha and it brought kid's there. Then a kid was murdered. 1997 -1999. Some dumb as shot him. They went there to party like Animal house.

Last edited:

You want Iowa in Rose Bowl? Outside of winning B1G championship game, the chances are near nil. Assuming OSU is a CFP team, Iowa would need PSU to lose twice. Iowa has to win out. And, as unpopular as the thought may be, Iowa would need Minnesota to beat PSU. Iowa would then have to beat what would be an undefeated Minnesota team and then get help from Wisconsin - Badgers knocking off Gophers.

Even then, the Rose Bowl would have to choose Iowa over PSU - a team that beat them.

Losing to both Michigan and PSU practically closes door on Rose Bowl this year.

Reactions: nu2u
If you pack a good defense on the road, you always have a chance. There are two keys imo: 1) have to stop Taylor and make them throw in obvious throwing situations. I like our chances in that scenario with our D. 2) Have to be able to move the ball and Nate has to connect on the easy reads. Something he has struggled to do in big road games.

I Love this. My spelling after a bar visit watching the Bears and the teachers I had. Don't be rude when I post. On here like everyone else. Seem's like a lot of cheeseburgers with fries have it out for me. That's OK!

giphy.gif

I think the run game has to have some life. Getting Schott back in the lineup should help and hopefully Linderbaum, Ince, and Kallenberger have grown up a bit. They have sure faced a hellacious front 3 times already with ISU, UM and PSU. I don’t Wisconsin is quite as dominant in that respect.

If we can give Stanley management scenarios and not 3 and long, I believe he will lead us to a win.

Our D is going to be awfully tough to go 12 plays on. Especially with how well our D-line and safeties are playing.

Another underrated aspect of the D is the cornerback run support, OJ is maybe the best I’ve seen outside of Dez, and Hankins is not afraid to stick his nose in their too.

I think we win if we keep Wisco at 13 and possess the ball enough to give our D a break. Which isn’t all that crazy considering that UM and PSU, both of which benefitted by turnovers in our own zone. I think the D puts on a show and we take over as favorites to win the west.

I'll trade an ISU win for O-townHawkstar losing internet service.
Then don't respond. What do we learn from you? Nothing! Do you have fun with me of course because your bored (unlaid) Now a serious? Being the Cubbie fan that you are? No GM's want the Cubs players. Same as Pace FINNG Up. He got his BONUS THO. Think he care's? THINK AGAIN.

Then don't respond. What do we learn from you? Nothing! Do you have fun with me of course because your bored (unlaid) Now a serious? Being the Cubbie fan that you are? No GM's want the Cubs players. Same as Pace FINNG Up. He got his BONUS THO. Think he care's? THINK AGAIN.

seriou’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT