ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

2019 - Athlete out of Detroit. Toledo offer and MSU interest so far.

I think they always said that the move to WR was temporary for a year. I think unless he really impressed he was always moving back to QB
So that tells me he really isn't good enough to play QB, because why would you waste that's year of practicing those things pertinent to that position. Might be a good team guy, but likely never much for field time

Kyren Williams: 5'10 WR out of STL with Nebraska offer

Isaiah Azubuike: 5'11 OLB out of STL

Shammond Cooper: 6'2 OLB prospect out of STL (ND lean)

Antonio Montero: 6'1 LB out of Minnesota (Polasek recruit on campus Saturday)

Last edited:

Head Coach at Bishop Miege in the Kansas City Metro. Djimon Colbert went to school there and they have had a number of D1 guys over the years.

Potential RB recruit Canaan Cox. Anyone have more information regarding these tweets?

I dunno... it looks like he'll be coming up here to attend a camp:

All scholarship offers will be considered, although Cox said he would quickly commit to Iowa if the Hawkeyes say they want him.
This coming summer, Cox is expected to attend a one-day football camp at Iowa where he will be evaluated in an environment similar to a combine, according to Angelo.
“I know I’m going to be where I need to be,” said Cox, who has family in Hawkeye State. “I know I have what it takes to play there, and I hope their coaches believe that, too.”

http://www.statesville.com/sports/a...cle_e829b7f8-c7d8-11e6-8384-ffcd272de15e.html

Reactions: Colorado_Tigerhawk

I imagine there will be departures after the final spring depth chart gets released.

Canaan - I love little guys that are quick like this and make peple miss. Especially when people comment about his "great vision." Quite possibly a better asset for a RB than 4.4 speed( which he has!)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT