ADVERTISEMENT

Travel Schedule

WesternPA

Team MVP
Jun 10, 2018
Maybe this has been a topic on here before, if so I haven't seen it. Just wondering what the travel itinerary would be for say PSU coming to IC for a Friday night match. When would they arrive, how does it affect weigh-ins, where does the visiting team stay, etc. Thanks!

Not sure about the traveling part but a friend of mine who teaches at Cedar Rapids Prairie middle school said they are using their wrestling room to cut weight. Apparently their gym teacher used to wrestle with Cael

Reactions: WesternPA
Maybe this has been a topic on here before, if so I haven't seen it. Just wondering what the travel itinerary would be for say PSU coming to IC for a Friday night match. When would they arrive, how does it affect weigh-ins, where does the visiting team stay, etc. Thanks!

They probably got in yesterday and had a workout. Today is probably light workout and weight cutting day. Would expect them to be in carver by 4-5

Prairies MS PE teacher is Trent Hynek. He wrestled hwt at isu and was an NCAA runner up.

I don't know where visiting wrestling teams stay but for years opposing football teams would stay at the Sheraton in cedar rapids, which is less than 5 minutes from prairie.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT