ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial is set for March 4, 2024..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

That is HILARIOUS. See, I don't spend my entire life on this board like you and your buddys. I mean 39000+ post? I would NEVER have seen your diatribe on the use of the word "Sheep" because I have a life and simply have better thing to do then hang out here ALL THE TIME. But, yes....smart move to comment on a post you didn't even completely read. Solid work. 😂
You’re pretty woke, Bro. You’ve got about 20 posts in the last two pages of this thread. Bad timing to bring up someone else’s post count.

You’re pretty woke, Bro. You’ve got about 20 posts in the last two pages of this thread. Bad timing to bring up someone else’s post coun

With all due respect, you have GOT to be kidding. Do you guys ever let your own defend themselves? I mean, this is stupid. You are actually calling me out on posting in one thread in which your little tribe is calling me out for where I stand on Biden? I have about 600 post for my ENTIRE time here. I like GIA, but I only visit the OT forum rarely...and I am not going to live on here. And, I am certainly not going to ruin threads like your buddy Joe (among others) with constant spamming. Your comparison is not a good one.

Reactions: Hawkman34
And, weirdly, you spend them ALL on bitching about Biden.

But, when asked WHICH policy elements Biden has championed and passed, you're unable to articulate any of them you dislike.
Say the guy who literally SPAMS entire threads for the entire day about Trump. 😂 And, you clearly have not read through my 20 responses. Between the two of us, I am the ONLY one who has actually provided proof of what I say. Go back check again. Just unreal.

Trump's lawyers, trying to figure out how they're gonna comply with this order when Trump tries to walk off with pages of stuff:

wet-face.gif

LOLWUT?

You post outdated memes and Russian propaganda from rightwing "news" about Ukraine here, Cletus.
LMAO....are you senile? I am being serious. Please post proof of your claim. I have called you out before and you simply avoid it and move onto something else. Your shtick is so old. 😂 Tell you what, I will let you refute just ONE of the many proofs I have referenced in this thread Then, you can tell me where it is wrong OR how it is Russian/Right wing Propeganda.

CLAIM by you and your Biden loving ilk - Biden Created 9 Million + Jobs. (And oldie, but a goodie that I still can't believe that you and your gang believe and still continue to help him lie about.)

THE ACTUAL VETTED TRUTH - Referenced by me earlier and ignored you you and your little friends - https://budget.house.gov/press-release/fact-check-biden-misleads-on-job-creation-statistics

Again, just stop and move on. Or, better for you....just put me on ignore.

Last edited:
Your Ukraine bullshit about Putin and "NATO".

It's a complete Russian talking point, buddy. Putin made a big stink about Ukraine joining and "putting NATO on Russia's borders"

NATO is already there, and has been for a couple decades now.
Please...talk about bullshit....you are sure full of it. ALL of those counties you are alluding to were members of NATO BEFORE Putin was even President. Now, he made it clear he did NOT want UKRAINE (An area he knows has Russian history) to be under NATO when Zelensky started asking NATO to join. Duh. Fail

Now, I see YOU are choosing to ignore what I challenged you on. Not surprised. One last time.....just stop or put me on ignore already. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So what?
Finland will be now, too.
And what kind of history does Finland have with Russia again? You know EXACTLY why he has a problem with Ukraine....but you continue to simply deflect. Kind of like you are choosing to ignore the challenge I gave you after your absurde comments about the lies that Biden and his minions have always and continue to spew.

What does that have to do with it?

His claim was "NATO on Russian borders" which is a BS Kremlin talking point you're regurgitating.
Agina, the fact that you fail to acknowledge the facts that HE actually said that AND he didn't go into Ukraine until AFTER Biden got into office Afganistan shows you to be the poser you are. You don't like his statements or his timing? Take that up with him.

Yes; we know this. He expected Trump to win again, which would have meant he didn't HAVE TO invade as he did. He'd have taken Ukraine w/ another oligarch puppet.
Oh...now it's that he would have taken Ukraine with another oligarch puppet in place? But, he didn't take Ukraine with Trump in office? But wait, why not just go into Ukraine when that idiot Trump was in charge? But, he going into Ukraine when you hero Biden is in charge? Your spinning in circles Which is it bud? The facts simply do not support your claims. You have lost all credibility with any claims you make.

Oh...now it's that he would have taken Ukraine with another oligarch puppet in place? But, he didn't take Ukraine with Trump in office? But wait, why not just go into Ukraine when that idiot Trump was in charge? But, he going into Ukraine when you hero Biden is in charge? Your spinning in circles Which is it bud? The facts simply do not support your claims. You have lost all credibility with any claims you make.

Stop being obtuse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT