ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial is set for March 4, 2024..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Odds that we hear a story about the police officers taking the photo crying, apologizing and calling him both sir and Mr. President? Close to 100%?
“They told me, ‘Sir, this is a travesty the likes of which we’ve never seen in the history of this country’”

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You would think an innocent man would want to get his day in court ASAP.
The longer Trump drags out the legal proceedings the longer he can keep up the grift. There is no vision for Trump, just day to day, feral decisions.

Last edited:
Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser complains that a March 4th, 2024 trial date is election interference. I don't know, the guy has lots and lots of experience with election interference, maybe he knows 🤣

Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser complains that a March 4th, 2024 trial date is election interference. I don't know, the guy has lots and lots of experience with election interference, maybe he knows 🤣
You would think he would come out now then with all those gobs of evidence that prove the 2020 election was stolen from him that he has been hanging on to….

I'm going to be there. Start Jimmy Venmo for GIAORT. I'll tackle the heavy issues with crisp clean talking head stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT