ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter experiences massive loss of advertising.

No it isn’t. Impersonating another person still not allowed. Moderation hasn’t changed per the person responsible for moderation.
LOL. He banned somebody because they made fun of him. Just the effing idea that all you Elon fan boys think this could fly as an excuse.

Or are you actually buying it? If so I hope Elon is at least paying you....or giving you a free blue check or something at the least. LOL.

You can look into his background as much as I can.
That won’t answer the question I asked of you.

Do you not consider the assertion something is ‘baked into one’s DNA’ to be an inherently racist trope?

That won’t answer the question I asked of you.

Do you not consider the assertion something is ‘baked into one’s DNA’ to be an inherently racist trope?
No. I think the environment shapes an individual. When you're not being a Russian sympathizer, you can Google how racist Twitter has become under Elon.

I’m going to need a Ted Talk from somebody that thinks he or she has something more insightful to say than a bartender before I form an opinion on a bunch of 1’s and 0’s and their owner being flushed down the toilet

twitter-scandal.jpg

elon is basically saying that the truth is whatever the majority of people decide it is? am i reading that right? what kind of dystopian crap is that.

Holocaust never happened, yo.

"Majority" of people say so!!!!
#AnneFrankIsReallyStillAliveAndLivingInArgentina

Reactions: eb05
It's really interesting seeing an elon fanboi first hand. I had heard about them, but like a unicorn, I didnt realize they actually existed. Fascinating!

elon is basically saying that the truth is whatever the majority of people decide it is? am i reading that right? what kind of dystopian crap is that.
Where was truth mentioned? The community can add contextual information (e.g. tagging the WH tweet announcing highest SS raise in decades by pointing to the law Nixon signed tying the increase to a federal inflation measure).

“The billionaire has been CEO for roughly 10 days, and it’s safe to say his presence has already made a difference. The Verge has now added to that, reporting that Twitter user growth hit a record high in Elon Musk’s first week running the platform.

The official report noted that since Musk took the reigns, the daily user growth rate has exceeded more than 20%. Moreover, the report stated that “Twitter’s largest market, the US, is growing even more quickly,” according to acquired documents.”

Other companies have deep pockets. When the demand changes, I would expect to see many players in the market.
Other companies like Ford have the production line down. Something Tesla doesn't. Tesla provides a great customer experience with a great product. Others are catching up quickly. Maybe he can buy Ford then all of his worshipers can claim he founded that as well.

Reactions: Ree4
The official report noted that since Musk took the reigns, the daily user growth rate has exceeded more than 20%. Moreover, the report stated that “Twitter’s largest market, the US, is growing even more quickly,” according to acquired documents.”
Odds that 98% of them are bots created to gaslight the 'freedom of speech hellscape'?

I don’t like liars or people/media outlets that mindlessly spread lies and manipulate people. I really enjoy using Twitter and think Musk is the most positively influential human of the 21st century. So yeah, I mind when people lie or are senselessly cruel.

^Completely delusional or Musk's gay lover (NTTIAWWT)^

Last edited:

“The billionaire has been CEO for roughly 10 days, and it’s safe to say his presence has already made a difference. The Verge has now added to that, reporting that Twitter user growth hit a record high in Elon Musk’s first week running the platform.

The official report noted that since Musk took the reins, the daily user growth rate has exceeded more than 20%. Moreover, the report stated that “Twitter’s largest market, the US, is growing even more quickly,” according to acquired documents.”
Growth doesn’t matter if advertisers won’t touch the product. See, Reddit. Same user base at a 1/5th of the valuation.

Reactions: Ree4 and fsu1jreed
His dad is a scoundrel. They are estranged. He left home at 17 and never went back. How are you going to hold that over him now?
Um he's been estranged from his father since 2018 when Errol fathered a child with his stepdaughter. Elon inherited a ton of money from his father. So no he wasn't estranged.

Reactions: Ree4
Is anybody under the belief that Twitter will maintain this sudden increase of use? Seems like this is a momentary spike due to the high profile sale of the platform.

ADVERTISEMENT