ADVERTISEMENT

Which do you choose?

My preference is Pecan. But it is so rich, I have to limit.

Years ago, my no pic wife had a work trip for the weekend. My daughters and I were at CostCo and they asked if we could get a pumpkin pie. I said we can get one if we destroy the evidence before mommy comes home. Ever since, its a bonding tradition and the worst kept secret in the house, so definitely pumpkin pie with whipped cream. And we make them out of season just to keep up the tradition.

/csb

Do you eat Pumpkin Pie at any other point during the year? Besides Thanksgiving I honestly don't think I've ever craved it.
I usually only eat pumpkin pie on holidays, and even then I mostly eat it because people look at me funny if I just eat spoonfuls of whipped cream.

My answer is chocolate cream pie.

Cheesecake of any variety, is not the same as traditional fruit pies and thus separate categories

Cheesecake of any variety, is not the same as traditional fruit pies and thus separate categories

You show me a cheesecake with bullshit fruit toppings, and I will show you a fake ass cheesecake.

NY cheesecake needs nothing else and is

sei_51177181-66f6.jpg

It's only free pie for life, not only pick on for the rest of your life. Therefore, I pick and will pay for all of them, because I'm not a poor like OP.

You show me a cheesecake with bullshit fruit toppings, and I will show you a fake ass cheesecake.

Preach!

When I moved to the Northeast everyone raved about the diners. But every single diner has a big dessert case on display, with a big old cheesecake covered with strawberries and a bunch of red, gelatinous, goo dripping down the sides. Friggin gross. And you’re telling me this establishment knows anything about tasty food? GTFO.

Reactions: funksouljon
Also missing - rhubarb custard. I’ve eaten half of one of those bad boys for breakfast.

At first glance Pecan but then I read "for life". That's impossible so I choose none and the rest of you fat Fs enjoy your diabetes

Lemon meringue with chocolate cream a close second. (Has anyone else noticed lemon meringue pie is harder to find-it seems like key lime pie has taken its place. It is also good.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT