ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

To be fair to Davis, Iowa's pounded the run all game, and caught Wisconsin napping on the Scheel/Wadley plays. If C.J./Scheel execute, it's a tied game right now.

Not much Davis can do when you don't have receivers who can consistently catch and make plays.

Not much Davis can do when you don't have receivers who can consistently catch and make plays.

Which leads to the bigger question, how do we have this little talent at receiver at a place like Iowa? I don't expect Randy Moss on our sideline, but I mean come on!

What's is like to be an offensive coach at Iowa? I couldn't handle showing up at work every day and having my boss tell me aren't going to utilize any momern technology, philosophy and industry best standards/practices our competitors are using. It would be brutal.

Reactions: ih8iast8
Something I've noticed....we've run right up the gut literally every running play today. Zero runs outside, zero runs out of the shotgun, etc...

Hate these chicken s**t QB sneak on 3rd and 1. You have the defense in a position where they have to defend everything. You can use misdirection and play action fake for big plays and we settle for 1.5 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT