ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Iowa Football Recruiting Thread***

I think Vander Zee is close to squeezing the trigger for Iowa. Might happen this weekend.

I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything about Titus Cram? Is he still interested in Iowa? Is the staff still interested in him? I know he is a RB but he would likely be a receiver or DB at Iowa. I hope Titus is still in play.
Vander Zee is down to ISU and Iowa. Kinda sounded like he might not be making a decision right now. Could be a few weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: HogPorkingHawkeye
he'll be a Hawk

it's ok to click on VIEW below

“"Something that stood out to me was just the people in general from the coaches all the way down to the support staff," Watson said. "You can just tell what type of culture that is held and how it is truly a family no matter who you are."

How can that be?? According to some on here Iowa settled the discrimination lawsuit because they are overt racists who make black players feel second class and just wanted it all to be swept under the rug.

🙄

247 has two cbs for KJ Parker and one for Devan Kennedy.

Pursuing a few headlines on other sites suggests DE Joseph Anderson had a very good visit.

“"Something that stood out to me was just the people in general from the coaches all the way down to the support staff," Watson said. "You can just tell what type of culture that is held and how it is truly a family no matter who you are."

How can that be?? According to some on here Iowa settled the discrimination lawsuit because they are overt racists who make black players feel second class and just wanted it all to be swept under the rug.

🙄
Well, he won't be playing under BF.. and to a lesser extent...Wallace...

Sidenote- any recruits besides Resar mention BF when talking about the coaching staff and who they talked to on their visits? Read plenty of articles on prospects Iowa has been involved with recently...Zero mention of BF...the offensive guys all mention their position coach,defensive guys mention their position coach and Parker, and they all mention KF..

🙄
that's because of their hatred for Brian. as long as Brian is still here they will never let it go about them being racists.

and other coaches will keep using what is posted on this msg board against IA in recruiting. if you don't think they are just remember they have multiple assistant coaches that can come to this board and copy what is being posted about the players and coaches.

to think otherwise is sticking your head in the sand or more likely up your asses.

Well, he won't be playing under BF.. and to a lesser extent...Wallace...

Sidenote- any recruits besides Resar mention BF when talking about the coaching staff and who they talked to on their visits? Read plenty of articles on prospects Iowa has been involved with recently...Zero mention of BF...the offensive guys all mention their position coach,defensive guys mention their position coach and Parker, and they all mention KF..
I get it and other posters on here get it that you hate Brian and still refuse to give Brian any credit.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot_the_three
that's because of their hatred for Brian. as long as Brian is still here they will never let it go about them being racists.

and other coaches will keep using what is posted on this msg board against IA in recruiting. if you don't think they are just remember they have multiple assistant coaches that can come to this board and copy what is being posted about the players and coaches.

to think otherwise is sticking your head in the sand or more likely up your asses.
He could have been hired by other programs/NFL teams.....Wonder why he wasn't? He was deemed"toxic" by those teams/programs...based on their research...not some random msg board...His putrid performance as an OC is not the only reason he had forced contract stipulations...

4 commitments (3 from Illinois). Our future Offensive Line.

Will Nolan, Cody Fox, Josh Janowski and Bodey McCaslin from this weekend.

FzfCTk6X0AEDHfR

your out right hatred of Brian will only be solved by following another team and nothing less.

you are the only one that is toxic. and opposing coaches best recruiting tool against IA.
Lollollol, like opposing coaches use some random posters comments against Iowa in recruiting. Dude seriously, I need to cut you some slack. You REALLY need to seek professional help, or at least have some SANE person (if you actually no someone who is), proof read your posts before you send them...

that or 4 large egg omlettes can't remember how many I ate or how many I made, fortunately my parents raised chickens. so I could pick out the biggest eggs. the chickens were leghorns which as a rule lay the bigger eggs.
I’m going to have to see weights, star ratings and the graduation class year on these chickens before I can give an accurate assessment.

He could have been hired by other programs/NFL teams.....Wonder why he wasn't? He was deemed"toxic" by those teams/programs...based on their research...not some random msg board...His putrid performance as an OC is not the only reason he had forced contract stipulations...
Please provide documentation for this statement such as direct quotes from the people who made these statements or copies of organizational press releases, text messages or emails.
Otherwise, all you have is an opinion masquerading as a fact

Getting Parker would be huge. I highly doubt that Iowa is planning on taking 3 TEs if Hoffman comes on board, but having Parker would potentially help with luring Karner back in, not to mention getting Hulak on board for next year.

Looking at the picture of our 4 OL recruits it is hard to believe they still have another year of high school football left to play. They are P5-ready right now!

Reactions: kceasthawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT