ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Here are two...but I am sure that Joes Place and friends will claim these guys are just right wing trash POSING as leftist. Just sick. As I have said.....I am not a Biden supporter...and heck I am not a fan of Trump either at my core......but I would NEVER want Biden to have an attempt on his life...EVER.

noStemsnoSTICKS said:
Meh. Poor shot unfortunately.

Don't expect me to feel bad. I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Says the guys in a cult.
There was a failed assassination attempt on a former President and the leading candidate to be the next president from a person representing a group the democrats refuse to admit exist and you are going to continue to double down on the cult thing....

I'm serious when I say this, I like your shit posting enough to want to see you stay around after the embarrassment, log off. You are not thinking clearly.

• Love
Not even close.

Ever heard "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

The gallows were words. If that butt**** could make a shot Trump would be dead right now. The trigger WAS pulled.

Good jobs dems, you just made j6 an afterthought.
What happened Jan 6th? Just a tourist day at the Capitol is what I have been told.

• Haha
Little different ehen there is no gallow but there is an actual bullet that strikes an object in front of you.

Be better.
Don’t feign shock and disgust whiskey… this was fully expected, just a matter of whom and when. America is one phuquin’ sick nation…. Morons with guns. Abs the only solution to date has been …… More Guns!
This is what you get when rights are demanded but there are no consequences.

Don’t feign shock and disgust whiskey… this was fully expected, just a matter of whom and when. America is one phuquin’ sick nation…. Morons with guns. Abs the only solution to date has been …… More Guns!
This is what you get when rights are demanded but there are no consequences.
You thinking we should really start getting tough in gun crime now?

stripes lighten GIF

You thinking we should really start getting tough in gun crime now?
50 years ago…..ban assault type weapons from sake to the public. But it’s too late now…too many dumb phuques own’em already.
Absolutely….if you want a gun, join the military. If you have any guns/weapons, be prepared to go to jail. This gun thing is simply out of control. Deny all you want….

50 years ago…..ban assault type weapons from sake to the public. But it’s too late now…too many dumb phuques own’em already.
Absolutely….if you want a gun, join the military. If you have any guns/weapons, be prepared to go to jail. This gun thing is simply out of control. Deny all you want….
Joel, the reason democrats are not serious about actually getting tough on gun crime is we don't have the capacity to house the number of blacks that would be in prison. That isn't "racism" it's a data backed factually accurate statement.

There were 19 murders in Chicago over thr 4th of July weekend and over 100 shootings, the mayor blamed Ronald Reagan..... it's all talk about gun safety from the dems and it's undeniable at this point.

You need to learn what cult means. There was a cult there today…just wasn’t the shooter. It was the clowns screaming at the media wearing Trump clothes. Duh.
Good Lord......nice try Tom. Just log off and start a new day tomorrow. Maybe you will do less deflecting tomorrow. I am out.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
A couple have already been shared. Jfc get lost dude.
Eff you snowflake. One posted was a streeeettttcccchhhh. You’re saying get lost cuz hou got nothing. I’m not taking your gaslighting word for shit dude. That’s how I don’t fall for a con. You?

• Haha
Nancy Pelosi was in Washington DC when her gay sexual deviant husband wanted to have sex with a transient. Pence, who threatened him? Tell me where you were when Scaliese was shot at a softball game.

Look, we all know you're pleasedwith the events of today. Call me a snowflake? Fine by me, I don't get my talking points from Reddit or Dem Underground. Have a good night!
lol where are the posters saying people weren't saying this shit?

Good Lord......nice try Tom. Just log off and start a new day tomorrow. Maybe you will do less deflecting tomorrow. I am out.
Just own it. God you guys are damn babies. I mean it’s expected when your cult leader gets shot at. I can’t even emphasize with you guys because of your silliness since this happened today. Liars and hypocrites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT