ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter at Perry High school in Iowa

Where did I say the shooter was a Hispanic gsng banger? This will be a good line of delineation for you ignoring me. Go find it.
What exactly was the point you were making by stating this in your first post about a mass shooting event?

For those unfamiliar with our area, Perry has a heavy Hispanic gang presence and has for years.
Everyone with a brain would conclude that you were anticipating that the shooting would be related to the "Hispanic gang presence" if that is not what you intended, why mention it?

Where did I say the shooter was a Hispanic gsng banger? This will be a good line of delineation for you ignoring me. Go find it.
What was the point of bringing up heavily hispanic population with lots of gangs? Is this not giving a strong vision of not only the town but also the most likely cause of the deaths. You insinuated it further in more posts then began to back off of it.

Just like your rumor post saying it was a female teacher with a sawed off shotgun. Then later saying you never said it was a teacher.

Whiskey you just keep digging deeper and deeper. Not sure where you are going with this or what your motivation is other than trying to distract from potential gun control laws.

What exactly was the point you were making by stating this in your first post about a mass shooting event?

Everyone with a brain would conclude that you were anticipating that the shooting would be related to the "Hispanic gang presence" if that is not what you intended, why mention it?
He is going the northern “where did i say that” route today

What was the point of bringing up heavily hispanic population with lots of gangs? Is this not giving a strong vision of not only the town but also the most likely cause of the deaths. You insinuated it further in more posts then began to back off of it.

Just like your rumor post saying it was a female teacher with a sawed off shotgun. Then later saying you never said it was a teacher.

Whiskey you just keep digging deeper and deeper. Not sure where you are going with this or what your motivation is other than trying to distract from potential gun control laws.
Jesus dude. Read the thread. Bruno said the sawed off shotgun female angle. I was making fun of him. Did you want me to use quotes?

You fear gun control because you believe it will end up repealing the 2A. So we all just have to keep accepting mass killings until y'all get the mental health care before the killings stop, apparently.

Try some gun control, see what happens for once. Jfc.
Being the war-time forward deployed veteran that I am, it's hard for me to see the gun as the problem. I see and understand the tragedy that is when innocent people die. However, until there are guns out there opening fire without an operator, I refuse to lay the blame on a device that if left alone for a million years will have fired exactly 0 bullets in that time frame.

Someone in my family works with a relative in the shooters family who is familiar with the situation. Parents were very involved. Weapon used the family had was for hunting. Kid was bullied a lot at school. That’s all I got.
So hold the parents also responsible for not having their gun locked up. Lets put the “responsible” into responsible gun ownership

Someone in my family works with a relative in the shooters family who is familiar with the situation. Parents were very involved. Weapon used the family had was for hunting. Kid was bullied a lot at school. That’s all I got.
Rumor mill is thick, but kid may have allegedly been in process of transgenderring.

Jesus dude. Read the thread. Bruno said the sawed off shotgun female angle. I was making fun of him. Did you want me to use quotes?
you were the only one I saw it attributed too. You know you could have replied so we could have understood what your mind was referring to. 99% of people reading would have never said you were making fun of him or replying to him. It likes like you are generally posting a rumored statement you read.

You fear gun control because you believe it will end up repealing the 2A. So we all just have to keep accepting mass killings until y'all get the mental health care before the killings stop, apparently.

Try some gun control, see what happens for once. Jfc.
Then Republicans also vote against funding for mental health care. Around and around they go with their bullshit. But hey, why not? Their base believes them.

Motor vehicle crashes and gun fatalities by far accounted for the most deaths among children and adolescents in the U.S. in 2016, a new study shows.
Researchers with the University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center analyzed 2016 death certificate data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to determine the leading causes of death for American children and adolescents ages 1 to 19. Of the 20,360 deaths among children and teens that year, motor vehicle crashes accounted for 4,074 lives lost and one-fifth of all deaths, while firearm-related injuries resulted in 3,143 deaths, or about 15 percent of total fatalities.

This is a few years old now, but when are we going to do something about motor vehicles in this country?

Fvcking stupid logic like this makes question your claims of being educated....are cars made specifically to kill people?

you were the only one I saw it attributed too. You know you could have replied so we could have understood what your mind was referring to. 99% of people reading would have never said you were making fun of him or replying to him. It likes like you are generally posting a rumored statement you read.
I can't be held accountable for.others stupidity. If Bruno is going to post a bunch of random ass rumors, I'm going to make fun of him. It was like he was playing clue, "a female.teacher with a sawed of shotgun in the kitchen" which is why I referenced "rumor".

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam
If so, it's just another example of public-school teachers not doing their jobs.

Bullying in the schools is the teacher's responsibility to stop.

Someone maybe multiple people need to be fired if this bullied story is accurate.

One clarification...Dems want "gun law reforms".

Big, big difference.

Republicans want everyone to believe gun law reform will lead to repeal of 2A.
Because if the shoe was on the other foot, that's what Republicans would do. Roe v Wade is Exhibit A.

Shootings are pretty violent.

Gangs are pretty violent.

Simply saying it could be gang related.

The town has a large Hispanic population.

Hispanics make up the majority of gangs in America.

It's crazy how much you guys are dogging on him.

Thanks for sharing but I don't think this is going to help us ban ARs.

It's a small town in Iowa that only has a meat packing plant as commerce. It's schools are shit and always have been. It's income level is far below standard and it isn't close enough to des moines that people commute. There is very little pride of ownership in the town and the home values are shit. It's a town that has "street dogs" if that means anything to you. Its a tough town. . What's crazy is panorama is 15 minutes south and every millionaire in Des moines has a lake house out there. There is literally NO reason to go to Perry.
So, the downhill was when the meat packing plant closed? I'd think a plant opening would create jobs in a small town which would improve the negatives you just mentioned.

Now (1130 hrs) Mercy has released that “several” victims from Perry are being treated at Mercy1, DSM….NO NUMBERS

You can run with this statement a million different ways.

Define victim. Define treated.

Time will tell.

So, the downhill was when the meat packing plant closed? I'd think a plant opening would create jobs in a small town which would improve the negatives you just mentioned.
As far as I know it's still open and has been for years. What they need is more employment other than the factory.

I am amazed how few of you have @Whiskeydeltadeltatango on ignore. Do yourself a favor like I did a long while ago.

To each their own of course, but he still provides entertainment or at least intrigue in a similar way as a interstate pileup or dumpster fire. There's an aspect that is completely different than some of the other truly deplorable posters, which are trollish and over the top that they are so easily ignored, they're alts, perhaps even libs just having a fun go of lampooning the other side.

Whiskey on the other hand is seemingly genuine. He'll be posting about his professional skills and business acumen, being a family man, salt of the earthy survival skills. While simultaneously being easily triggered by obvious trolls like GDR, he'll arrange for fights in person, go manic posting dozens of times in just a few minutes. He's both ultra tough, nothing bothers him - especially not on a message board - and yet also super sensitive to any perceived slight - especially on a message board - with a giant chip on his shoulder.

And that's just part of it, a true lunatic, errr nice life bud.

Hey storm, as a guy from the area, is pointing out that Perry is a heavy Hispanic community "racist" or is it factually accurate?
Factually accurate. I think since your posts was one of the firsts and it referenced Hispanic gangs, it inferred something although I don’t think you meant it that way.

Everyone has been wayyy to eager to jump to speculation.

Then Republicans also vote against funding for mental health care.
Not in Iowa. I'm quite versed on this issue. Reynolds passed mental health reform a few years back in Iowa. Educate yourself.

Just because something does get funded the way the sage Tom Paris would fund it, doesn't make it "voting against' mental health reform.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Hell yeah brother, preach! We need more Santa and Easter Bunny too. These shooters wouldn't do the shooting if they knew they'd end up on Santa's naughty list!
bunny-back-in-the-box.gif

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT