ADVERTISEMENT

Badgers vs Boilers

I get that it's bad for Iowa's conference record, but it is absolutely time to reshuffle how the league is divided up. The west is really not good as currently configured. Yes, the east still has rutgers and Indiana. But the west is really lacking. nu and debby are garbage. pu is bad. illini look bad. minny is mediocre to poor. wisky is OK, not great.

I get that it's bad for Iowa's conference record, but it is absolutely time to reshuffle how the league is divided up. The west is really not good as currently configured. Yes, the east still has rutgers and Indiana. But the west is really lacking. nu and debby are garbage. pu is bad. illini look bad. minny is mediocre to poor. wisky is OK, not great.
They are done with divisions, however, if they were to add Oregon, Washington, USC, UCLA to Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin that would be a more than formidable division.

they will most certainly be in it, but I think many underestimate just how absolutely god awful Purdue is. The west is weaker than ever this year.
No mich, no tosu on AND the weak teams in this division. Other than the game tomorrow and the one at wisky, a lot of teams would love to have Iowa's schedule.

And Iowa's and Minnesota's offenses
You guys have definitely been the 2nd best program in the West behind the Hawkeyes these last few years.

I just think you’re lucky that you’ll get to finish in the top half of the West this year.

There’s some bad teams so that should help Wisconsin’s standing.

You guys have definitely been the 2nd best program in the West behind the Hawkeyes these last few years.

I just think you’re lucky that you’ll get to finish in the top half of the West this year.

There’s some bad teams so that should help Wisconsin’s standing.
You guys are lucky Wisconsin fell to your level a couple years, because yall certainly couldn't elevate to UW's in the 2010s.. And Fickell would've returned the West to that same dynamic if divisions weren't ending

You guys are lucky Wisconsin fell to your level a couple years, because yall certainly couldn't elevate to UW's in the 2010s.. And Fickell would've returned the West to that same dynamic if divisions weren't ending
The more I’m watching Wisconsin play tonight, the less impressed I’m getting.

Purdue is just that awful!

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
It's a Friday night your team is playing in probably the most interesting game of the night and you're alone spending your time on an Iowa message board.

Lol.

It's a Friday night your team is playing in probably the most interesting game of the night and you're alone spending your time on an Iowa message board.

Lol.
I pop in here in commercials and slow moments. Come on man, get off dial up.

I enjoy jumping back in these threads late in a game, lots of over reactions early, just like in our game threads…Doh!

It’ll be interesting to see who Wisconsin’s backup qb is because this dude isn’t surviving all season.

Their Oline looks really weak this year.

Tracy/Mockabee and Allen running free all night. Let’s have both QBs keep chucking it to the other guys. Makes sense.

Reactions: cmhawks99
This division is setting up as a very interesting contrasting styles of football… Several teams with fairly solid offices in pretty poor defenses, and then Iowa. Actually, I dare say Nebraska plays fairly decent defense so far this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT