ADVERTISEMENT

BIGS session 3 thread

Ok thanks for clarifying....jfc.... BTN plus is performing flawlessly on my BTN2GO app.... happy now?
Ha. No hard feelings just thought I was missing something. FLO keeps crashing so was hoping to switch. My bad. Carry on.
Fair enough...I’m old and grumpy next time just ask instead of making a snide comment about if I’m watching some bball game.... highly recommend btnplus.... you can subscribe for a month on the Iowa school pass for 9.95... and it has worked fine no streaming issues.... in fact I paid 9.95 for a second subscription so I can watch 2 mats at once

There's a look at the future of 133 vs Iowa, PSU fans. Enjoy.

And just think, it's going to get much, much worse! In addition to bullying babies and kicking puppies, Carl is also known for his inability to coach anyone to becoming better wrestlers, than the studs they came in as.

Reactions: donboy6499
Wilcke is so frustrating. Why he can't wrestle in the first period like he does in the third is mind boggling.

Question for the real wrestling experts (I am not) - why would Warner just try to ride Brunner out? He already had riding time, and essentially a 6-0 advantage. Warner had taken him down twice. Why not let him go and go after bonus?

Question for the real wrestling experts (I am not) - why would Warner just try to ride Brunner out? He already had riding time, and essentially a 6-0 advantage. Warner had taken him down twice. Why not let him go and go after bonus?
I was thinking that too. And I I'd like to think I have some knowledge of the sport.

Would've needed two TDs. I think he didn't think he had the gas tank to do it and was going for the safe win. He looked at the clock a few times during that match. Was out to win, not out for blood.

I think ditto for DeSanto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT