ADVERTISEMENT

Coffhawk I have a lawyer question

I already gave you free, and very valuable advise, when I advised your dumbass to keep your low end public sector job because you are obviously not capable of performing in the private sector. While I was clearly correct, you chose not to take this advice and now find yourself failing, and want more free advice.

A retainer is like a deposit. It is an advance payment for legal services. Lawyers demand retainers in cases where they are concerned that the client will not pay after the legal services are rendered. That is often the case when it appears that the client is not very bright, and will likely be disappointed with legal advice that is not what they wanted to hear.

For you, a substantial retainer would be required, because you fit all the criteria: Little to no ability to pay after services are rendered, and a major case of stubborn stupidity that would likely cause you to again reject sound advice, and continue being a retard.

Just for the record, you don't have a case, and my advice would be to quit before you get fired.

Thank you Coffhawk I do not like the way you say it but I know deep down you are just a really angry person but also a person that wants the best for me. It may take time but I think we could be friends. I will think about what you said and will forget the mean parts.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Thank you Coffhawk I do not like the way you say it but I know deep down you are just a really angry person but also a person that wants the best for me. It may take time but I think we could be friends. I will think about what you said and will forget the mean parts.
You are like Paula Abdul, a gift that never disappoints.

Well I asked already and I want to know if I can sue them for fraud or theft or for not treating there worker right? You can read the whole story but you have to go through a bunch of stupid posts from the fakers and liars here.

Sounds like a Tort issue. What you want to do is walk into your bosses office and let him know that you have been in contact with a lawyer. Now did you sign any contracts or anything like that when you were hired? If no then I would immediately tell him that you're finished working there and you will be hearing from your lawyer. Basically tell him that your case is exactly like Plessy V. Ferguson and it's an open and shut case. I will take on this case pro bono.

Reactions: dgordo
Sounds like a Tort issue. What you want to do is walk into your bosses office and let him know that you have been in contact with a lawyer. Now did you sign any contracts or anything like that when you were hired? If no then I would immediately tell him that you're finished working there and you will be hearing from your lawyer. Basically tell him that your case is exactly like Plessy V. Ferguson and it's an open and shut case. I will take on this case pro bono.

If that's your assistant in your sig line, I could use some legal help too!!

Reactions: HallofFame
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT