ADVERTISEMENT

Fran gives too many minutes out. Who should see less minutes?

@And1Hawk adding Joe and Connor on paper are major up grades over Ellingson, Wagner and even Baer here are my breakdown in minutes
JBo 20 minutes at the 1 Connor 20 minute at the 1
Moss 25 minutes at the 2 Dailey 5 minutes at the 2 JBo 10 minutes at the 2
Joe 20 minutes at the 3 Baer and Dailey Splitting the other 20 minutes beyween them
Cook 25 minutes at the 4 Pemsl 10 minutes Nunge 5 Minutes
Garza 25 minutes Nunge 15 minutes

Kriener has needed in case of fouls or injuries
Fredrick may RS and is open to that possibilty vs other that have come in that have not.

Fran wants to push the tempo even more and put more emphasis on the full court press. to push the up tempo and the full court press like Dr. Tom you need 10 players,, under Dr. Tom the fans didn't understand why he took players out when he did.

the players gave a signal to come out when they were getting fatigued, this happens when players are going full out.

Nolan Richardson did this @ Arkansas and his player called 40 minutes of hell on defense Fran now has that type of lineup and now its up to the players to apply what they are being taught to do.

you can talk [or yell] till you are blue in the face on Defense but if the players can't/won't buy into it the coach will take the heat.

He recruited them, he coaches them. He should take the heat.

Hopefully the strength training and "change" that Fran called for post-season will iron out some of the defensive woes. That, along with a new defensive philosophy should be evident come this season. For now, I'm giving the players and staff until the season begins to show the improvements.

Reactions: perryhawk
Like I told my eighth grade girls basketball team this year. Playing time is earned on practice and games. You get what you earn no matter who you are. I think Fran needs to find out who wants it not spreading it out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT