ADVERTISEMENT

*****Holy Cross vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Lol picking on CC during entire game chat lol. We have a generational talent from Iowa and all we do is bitch and micro analyze her game lol. And always a Debbie downer comment here ab her or the team. Lol. We all know she is by now. She’s a tough competitor and has said so before and is cool with refs after despite showing her frustration at times. Root for your team!!!! She’ll be gone soon. Enjoy it.

That fast break is everything that validates all of Coors bitching. Clarke had an easy dump off pass for a layup, but instead tried some fancy dribbling and lost the ball. She ends up triple teamed on the block because of her own dumb decision and is forced to call a timeout. After the whistle, she puts her arms up and whines about not getting a call all because of her own bad decisions.

This is the attitude that some people, and MANY people out side of Iowa, can’t stand. We would all hate a player like that for Indiana or OSU.

It’s good to be Caitlin because heading the bball into the stands in frustration is a technical for any other player! Refs are scared to give her a fourth for that though.

Reactions: amahawk
Yes, my thoughts exactly and then I look up & it’s 48-30. Because honestly it feels like we played terrible. Then I look at the box scores **** we held them to 27% shooting outside of the one girl that we let have a field day with wide open looks 4 straight times….

We outplayed thenn in every capacity, except for the fact that we’ve turned it over eight times and had some really bad looks!

On a sidenote, Michigan, pissed away a clear win… They actually were looking very good and would’ve been a good look for the big 10🤷‍♂️

Yeah but we have to play really good to beat WVU. They aren't an 8 seed.

Reactions: cmhawks99
CC embarrassing herself on TV with all these antics. I’d say she must be on the rag. Give her T and sit her down.

Angry Bangladeshi GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT