ADVERTISEMENT

*****Holy Cross vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Yeah, sure you did. Dumb ****ing douche. Seriously, how pathetic does one have to be to be watching your supposed favorite team yet all you do is talk trash about said teams best player? You are one sad fella.

Bing- ****ing- O

She is becoming less and less likable...unfortunately.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

One of many good things about having Caitlin on your team, is refs are going to be scared to death of calling fouls three, four, and god forbid five. To foul her out of the game would be tough for a ref.

Lots of cheering from a certain demographic about Clark getting elbowed in the face. It really does feel like Iowa vs the world. Ladies locked in the 2Q, need to continue to stay locked in and play team ball like they have.

It’s one thing when people call it occasionally. And yes, Caitlin is out of control right now and needs to chill. But it is all you ever comment on in every single game thread. Post, after. Post.
Do you make the social rules around here, boss?

And if Caitlin was just occasionally a whiny baby, it would only occasionally get commented on.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Yeah, Caitlin a little out of control that last 2 minutes. That charge call was bogus but still she was reaching, grabbing, getting beat on defense with about a minute to go in the half
She got the charge call because she was bitching at the ref after the last foul call. Ref decided to remind her who is in charge . She needs stop. She struggled that half and made it worse with her behavior.

Reactions: amahawk
We are playing terrible today.

Yes, my thoughts exactly and then I look up & it’s 48-30. Because honestly it feels like we played terrible. Then I look at the box scores **** we held them to 27% shooting outside of the one girl that we let have a field day with wide open looks 4 straight times….

We outplayed thenn in every capacity, except for the fact that we’ve turned it over eight times and had some really bad looks!

On a sidenote, Michigan, pissed away a clear win… They actually were looking very good and would’ve been a good look for the big 10🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Lots of cheering from a certain demographic about Clark getting elbowed in the face. It really does feel like Iowa vs the world. Ladies locked in the 2Q, need to continue to stay locked in and play team ball like they have.
That's the key. Like you said, stay locked in and play as a team.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
7 by CC in the half. Oh, sorry, don't tell Coors, Clark is terrible. Some of you dumb asses actually think that our girls would get so many open looks and easy layups if they weren't playing with Clark? Absolutely incredible the amount of stupid on here sometimes.
Nope.

Just a gigantic baby.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
It’s strange really… you can’t really say CC is playing bad because she’s got five or six rebounds seven or eight assists, but her body language is awful…

It is in these games though. I hope you guys that have stressed all year about not having as much “talent” I’m gonna tell you something this team would be lost without Kate Martin, Sydney Affolter and yes, Gabby Marshall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT