ADVERTISEMENT

Honest expectations

You can continue to not understand my stance and assume whatever you wish. I don't post with any consideration of your understanding my motivation. Feel free to conclude what you wish.
Thanks for you magnanimous permissions. Much appreciative. I will take this into future consideration.

If Cael decided tomorrow he wanted to go back to ISU, he would replicate his success there. He has the brand now. He doesn't even rely on PA guys anymore. 7/10 of his current starters are out of state. Of the other 3, Steen is really a back up, Haines and Starocci were both #1 in the country.

Why do some of you feel the need to pretend about this? Cael has tried to win the team title 11 times. He's won 9 times. Iowa won once. He likely would have lost in 2020. He's had 32 individual titles since 2011. Iowa has 7 (almost half of which are one guy). Averaging just under 3 champs per year is insanity.

What's the point in whining about it or pretending it's not real? It's not going to change things. Root for Iowa to get better. PSU ain't going away anytime soon (unless Cael retires early).

Your reasoned and measured response will only be met with blind rage by a crew of Iowa fans who can’t help but keep shooting themselves in the dick.

Your reasoned and measured response will only be met with blind rage by a crew of Iowa fans who can’t help but keep shooting themselves in the dick.
Why do some of you have this odd obsession to come here and run your mouths all the time? People like you and the others that run their mouths over here is exactly while I'll never attempt to be friendly and chat with a psu fan at Big 10s or National Tournament. I believe you're all a bunch of arrogant a holes.

Why do some of you have this odd obsession to come here and run your mouths all the time? People like you and the others that run their mouths over here is exactly while I'll never attempt to be friendly and chat with a psu fan at Big 10s or National Tournament. I believe you're all a bunch of arrogant a holes.
It's a free message board, and an active one. And since I have watched sports rival fan bases have always argued with each other. It's not an obsession or anything unusual, it's normal fan behavior.

I follow a real team as a real fan. Something you can't even fathom! Your life is one big lie!!!

Better then you which is a nothing account!

uh what? Please show me where I said this dummy?

A blind man will see better then you so not saying much!

I am NOT a cunningHAM is wonderful guy buddy. That is first, 2nd, This is NOT the data I asked for!!! It does however show many of F*** states champions though. Isn't that odd??? Taylor, Ruth, Megaludis, Retherford, Nolf, Nickal. Joseph, Hall, Brooks, Starfish.

ALL TOP TEN according to your data. TY for proving my point. I certainly hope that you would be the Lawyer against me at a trail. LMAO!!! Judge-" do you want to make a statement MR. IRON?"

Mr. IRON - LOL- "sorry your honor, I can't seem to stop laughing at this fool! Please let him continue speaking as he will make my case for me! TY"

YES, this is extremely easy to see and understand! Again, if the F*** st wanna be bandwagon dummies want to give the great PHrailure credit for something? Point to this fact. He is able to skate the rules using some dumb asses $$$$.

IOWA will catch and surpass them very soon and do it by the books too!

This is just another lie. 75% don't materialize!?!??! If you ONLY say this meaning they didn't win NCAAs as your case? Well that is kind of dumb now isn't it? Guys reaching AA status IS materializing! It may not be their ultimate goal obviously, but for anyone who understands this sport. Being a college AA in wrestling, is probable one of the hardest things to achieve in all of college sports.

So the real numbers when looking at it this way would be. How many top 10 never AA. My guess is this numbers will show that a much larger % will.
Just another rant screaming "help me, help me Penn State is just too good for us!.
Relax, pull a couple of those raccoons out and enjoy your non championship, yet very good wrestling team. Get over this unhealthy fixation you have with Penn State's superiority.
Geesh already.

It is almost post season time, you need to be practicing your "heeeeeesssss stttttaaaaallllliiiiinnnnnn" cheer.

After reading all of these statements OVER AND OVER... i have come down to three questions...
1) If Cael is the almighty and all wonderful that you preach about....why didnt he do anything meaningful at Iowa State ??

2) If PSU wrestling and their fan base is so wonderful.... why must all the PSU fans troll over on this site? I mean i have honestly yet to ever even check out the BWI site becuse I am NOT A PSU FAN so all I post would probably be considered Biased to the Hawkeyes...so i stay here to share a common support for the Iowa Hawkeyes.

3) Does driving past PSU campus , by Non- College students, qualify people to scream " We are" as much as having run into Bo Nickal at the Wegmans qualify me as the true wrestling historian and the All - Knowing poster on EVERY OTHER TEAMS BOARDS???
Cael's Iowa State finished second one year, out of three tries. That's superior to any finish TnT has ever had to Cael's team finishing first, 9 tries.

YES, this is extremely easy to see and understand! Again, if the F*** st wanna be bandwagon dummies want to give the great PHrailure credit for something? Point to this fact. He is able to skate the rules using some dumb asses $$$$.

IOWA will catch and surpass them very soon and do it by the books too!
Now, Mr Raccoon man. Iowa did kind of catch PSU for a single year, but even that year PSU had 4 national champs to Iowa's single champ.

As far as money and catching and surpassing and yada, yada and yada. Your team has spent the past dozen years running 2 places behind, and there is not much indicating that a change is coming. Your single champion is graduating and Cael seems to routinely replace one champion by developing another.

You can rant about money and cheating all you want. Just remember, it is Gable's Iowa program that is a documented cheater. Not Cael's Penn State program.

Carry on. I love reading your crazed posts. It cracks me up understanding every rant is simply saying Penn State's wrestling program is so superior to Iowa that I am going crazy!

That's OK, nobody from Penn State wants to learn how to sing "heeeeeesssss stttttaaaaallllliiiiinnnnnn!"

I agree, 125 clears out and I have extremely high expectations for Drake next year.
As good a shot as any but I hope he uses this summer to Get strong. Lee manhandled him and McKee did the year before. Didn’t seem strong enough in those bouts.

I don't consider him equal, but close. Cael will never achieve the number of nattys in the same amount of years Gable did. That ship has sailed. And it remains to be seen whether he will achieve as many. And he certainly won't win 21 Big Ten's in 21 years, not even close. What his regime is even more amazing at than Gable is preparing his wrestlers for the finals on Saturday night.
As a PSU fan, this is a very objective and fact based argument that I’ll accept. Thanks for using logic and not emotion. I think time will ultimately tell in the end but I can accept this argument at the moment.

Is your whole state filled with clowns, or is it just you wanna be pussy cat bandwagon jerks?

Did you ever see the movie MONEY BALL? It is about how this man developed a system if you will of evaluating talent. He made a program on how you win baseball games. It was/is revolutionary. By doing this, The A's Baseball team with a small % of say the Yankees payroll, could compete!!!

Your great Crailure did NOTHING like this. What they did was exactly what I said they did. He was brought in by some wealthy smuck in my opinion. Landing in a place where they knew they would look the other way. It worked you numb nuts!!!

"they do their job better" Do not be such a horse ass all your life!!! It is very well known that it was the money and is the money! Then to make yourself look even dumber, you bring up the club!?!?!? REALLY??? I mean how do you think they brought in Dake, Snyder, Gilman!?!?!?

YEA it was $$$$$$ TOO! Funny though how they have to bring in all these guys when the great PHRAILURE is "developing all this talent"

Just go back to what I had wrote, READ it, and if you want to take over for the other dork? Go right ahead and answer my questions. Then get back to me once we have all those numbers. Once again, lets see who is right by using MATH and FACTS!!!!
Oy vey.

Reactions: mcpat and Lambertt
This is precisely how many Penn State fans felt about Iowa fans prior to 2011. Perception is reality.

This is precisely how many Penn State fans felt about Iowa fans prior to 2011. Perception is reality.
Any successful program will have an entitled fan base who believe somehow they’re morally superior and owed championships.
My brother in law mentioned Alabama football. Best fans until they slip from the top. Then it really grates on them.
Your average fan base would love to have the success of Bama in football or Iowa in wrestling but the fans recall the glory years and want that and when it’s not happening they get angry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT