ADVERTISEMENT

How many people do you know on here? How many have you met on here?

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
or all we all anonymous?

do you think we are talking/typing to any Russians who are trying to stir things up?

sometimes i wonder.

oh, and please leave my mom out of this; she doesn't count! i know most of you have "met" her!

Reactions: BrianNole09
I made a hrot Facebook page where people could either use their real FB account or make another FB account with their HR handle, but almost everyone pussed out. Thought it could be fun to have a private uncensored page to post nudity.

I met Lou Hawk but I don't think he posts here.

Some the "conservative/trump" posters are so fervent and over-the-top despite overwhelming facts that I have no choice but to think they are russian bots.
Since I am not sure if you are joking or not, in your estimation are libs so obsessed with the current political situation that they live in misery? I have to say the libs on here seem like miserable angry people. A little back and forth debate is one thing but the angst they post with is beyond rational. A licensed therapist could do these people some good.

I fixed an HROT lurkers computer once. I told him I was moral and he started screaming then ran off for a few minutes. When he came back he had a sharpie and a Hawkeye hat and he just held them both out so I grabbed them and signed them. Then he started to cry and scream when I handed them back so I took off.

I met @Herkmeister at a game last fall. I think both of us were satisfied afterwards.
zJGNZ.gif

I haven't met any. I live in the KC area and my user name is my real name so I'm not hard to find. I am always up for beer, bourbon and shenanigans.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I haven't met any. I live in the KC area and my user name is my real name so I'm not hard to find. I am always up for beer, bourbon and shenanigans.
I am in kc a lot. my wife was there a month ago. I have tons of family there and she does as well. most of them live up by the river north or south by shawnee mission

I am in kc a lot. my wife was there a month ago. I have tons of family there and she does as well. most of them live up by the river north or south by shawnee mission

I am pretty close to Shawnee Mission, I live in Prairie Village. Give me a shout the next time you're in town, lots of good watering holes close by.

I am pretty close to Shawnee Mission, I live in Prairie Village. Give me a shout the next time you're in town, lots of good watering holes close by.
ok my wife's cousin lives near that perkins and the Cadillac country bar or whatever it's called. I think my cousin does as well but I haven't been to his house. it's something like 114th st or 119th st

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT