ADVERTISEMENT

How many people do you know on here? How many have you met on here?

I guarantee that if I met anyone on HROT, I'd spend most of the time talking about killing hookers...

ok my wife's cousin lives near that perkins and the Cadillac country bar or whatever it's called. I think my cousin does as well but I haven't been to his house. it's something like 114th st or 119th st

Sounds good, I live around 80th street so that isn't far at all.

I'm in Olathe and would be down to get a KC meeting going at least once a year during FB season

I haven't met any. I live in the KC area and my user name is my real name so I'm not hard to find. I am always up for beer, bourbon and shenanigans.
I met you once at a gamewatch at the Other Place in OP. I went to Washburn at the time.

I haven't met any. I live in the KC area and my user name is my real name so I'm not hard to find. I am always up for beer, bourbon and shenanigans.
My daughter lives in KC so we have probably been at the OP at the same time watching games. Usually go to bowl game but skipped New York and watched Pinstripe OP with daughter and her family this year.

Reactions: jasonrann
And this is the part where I call you a liar, because some of us are pretty awesome.
That is no doubt true, and as long as I meet an awesome person, as I often do, and have no idea that their alias is "Greenway4Prez," I'll be thrilled.

Dear HROT dickheads,

No one believes this actually happened.

You're damned right @hawkbirch and I met. Mrs. Herk was in attendance.

Is Herks wife a large black woman?

No, Mrs. Herk is a tall Dutch woman who is just as sick of me as you bastards.

I suspect @hawkbirch is a pretty sharp lady, ergo the phrasing used was intentional. Just adding to her legendary status.

Hawkbirch is in fact a pretty sharp lady. Her legendary status would only be enhanced were you to meet her in person. And, just to dispel an ugly rumor, she is as far from being male as you can get.

I'm wondering now if @hawkbirch is a large black woman. :cool:

No. @hawkbirch is not a large black woman. Candidly, this was a slight disappointment for me. :cool:

She did however ask about @lucas80. I will comment no further on this.

Regarding Lois, WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the best part. We will meet up at another game this fall and laugh at you all again. Herk is good people despite the whole large black woman obsession.

For my friend @hawkbirch: I have no large black woman obsession. I'm merely an HROT artist and large black women are merely my genre. :D:D:D:D

Reactions: hawkbirch
or all we all anonymous?

do you think we are talking/typing to any Russians who are trying to stir things up?

sometimes i wonder.

oh, and please leave my mom out of this; she doesn't count! i know most of you have "met" her!
I think I saw one of you folks in a semi upscale beach restaurant yesterday. Guy went in , sat down, got up, went to his bag brought back a bottle of his own beer. Had a Hawkeye cap, t shirt and coozie.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Hawkbirch is in fact a pretty sharp lady. Her legendary status would only be enhanced were you to meet her in person. And, just to dispel an ugly rumor, she is as far from being male as you can get.

**blushes** Since no one believes that we've met, they certainly won't believe that I once sent you a text that said "Now you'll get to brag you met Birch and she was all wet."

My daughter lives in KC so we have probably been at the OP at the same time watching games. Usually go to bowl game but skipped New York and watched Pinstripe OP with daughter and her family this year.
where is the gamewatch location in KC? I could go look it up....

I think I saw one of you folks in a semi upscale beach restaurant yesterday. Guy went in , sat down, got up, went to his bag brought back a bottle of his own beer. Had a Hawkeye cap, t shirt and coozie.

Sounds like SP to me.

Oit, I have lived in KC 23 years and IMO, the best spot is The Other Place in downtown Overland Park. It is elbow to elbow with Hawkeyes fans on game day, but worth it! There is at least one other spot I know of, The Blue Line in the City Market.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Oit, I have lived in KC 23 years and IMO, the best spot is The Other Place in downtown Overland Park. It is elbow to elbow with Hawkeyes fans on game day, but worth it! There is at least one other spot I know of, The Blue Line in the City Market.
This is correct answer ottumwan.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I have met 4 people. Birch and 3 others whom I seldom see on HROT but are regulars on HR.

I don't like to talk about it.

But............if you ever come to my office you can see my large framed pic of the beautiful @hawkbirch and me enjoying a beverage and discussing our footwear.

Sorry @jellyfish10 :p:p:p:p:p

I assure you he isn’t in the great beyond
maxresdefault.jpg

We go to the OP in Olathe and there are usually a lot of hawk fans on game days. During the ISU vs Iowa game, there is a crew that tries to stack beer cups up one at a time to the ceiling before the game. Those 11:00 am starts are fun to watch them chug.

I’ve went to 4-5 DSMBoyz meet ups. Couple times it was just 444 and myself. He was a good dude.

I’m acquainted with Minnesotahawk or something like that.

I know everyone’s favorite Russian bot @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life. Went to high school with him. He got me hooked on the Hawks. He also got me hooked on vodka, cold weather, and interfering with elections.

Buffalo @ Iowa in 2003 was your first Iowa game courtesy of me.

With that said, you take it too far on the Moscow Mules but since it has Moscow in it I am ok with with comrade.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
[QUOTE="Franisdaman,

I remember reading about CNote's car accident; that was a few yrs ago, correct?

Yes, car accident. Think it was 2011 or 2012.[/QUOTE]
Where his accident happened was within maybe 200 yards of an accident involving one of my good friends, and she almost lost her arm and was in really bad shape for about 6 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT