ADVERTISEMENT

How many people do you know on here? How many have you met on here?

Where his accident happened was within maybe 200 yards of an accident involving one of my good friends, and she almost lost her arm and was in really bad shape for about 6 weeks.

Guttenburg area?[/QUOTE]
Yep, on Hwy 52. A pretty inconspicuous stretch of straight highway.

Zero. But I’d like to meet a select few. I’m keeping a list of those that use the “R Word”.

dWKQna

Reactions: Bro D
Anyone on here live in or around Portland Oregon... I know there are a lot of Hawk fans in the area.

Tom's Pizza on Lombard in NoPo is a great place for Iowa Football. I normally see 25-40 Hawkeye fans there each Saturday.

D' s Bar on Sandy in SE is another good spot. Dennis is from Iowa and makes a mean tenderloin that will really bring you back. Only mustard and pickles need apply. His wife is a J-Hawk fan so basketball season can be hit and miss.

Wendy.

I once met a former legendary poster IzaHawk. And a crazy conservative named Snakeinthegrass turned out to be a very close friend from HS.

Met a couple of NY posters at a bar for the Iowa/USC Orange Bowl debacle.

Wendy.

I once met a former legendary poster IzaHawk. And a crazy conservative named Snakeinthegrass turned out to be a very close friend from HS.

Met a couple of NY posters at a bar for the Iowa/USC Orange Bowl debacle.
Pic?

or all we all anonymous?

do you think we are talking/typing to any Russians who are trying to stir things up?

sometimes i wonder.

oh, and please leave my mom out of this; she doesn't count! i know most of you have "met" her!

I met Becca at a Warchant meet 'n greet about 15 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT