ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Maryland Game Thread*****

You could always choose to not be offended even when you don’t like the comment. Maybe just block him. Me, I have a plank in my eye so it’s hard for me to see the sliver in anyone else’s
It's hard to ignore something so offensive, I do try. Why not just respect other people's beliefs.
Let me here you say F Mohammed. Is that cool to do?

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
1.6 points per possession isn’t that great when all you’re doing is shooting FTs.

Iowa's strength and conditioning really shows up at end of games. Iowa has a bunch of skinny/soft kids for the most part and play like it at the end of games. Yeah. McCaffery knows what he is doing.
awkward role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha
Reactions: flynnhicks03
MD was favored. How was this a bad loss?
Because of an 18 point turnaround from a 10 point lead to 8 point deficit in just a few minutes....in a game where Maryland went 85% of the game without holding a lead. Who gives a f__k what was predicted BEFORE the game was played. The game was played and Iowa led for the vast majority, then just melted down. That is why it's a bad loss.

It's hard to ignore something so offensive, I do try. Why not just respect other people's beliefs.
Let me here you say F Mohammed. Is that cool to do?

I completely agree with you. But that also means you have to respect his beliefs. Maybe he is atheist, maybe he is of a different faith that does not believe in Christianity. As stated I have a LONG way to go in my faith so it’s a bit hypocritical for me to judge others.

It’s the old Don’t Judge others lest ye be judged thing for me.

Got here late but I see BTN is showing total fouls at 12 to 4 instead of just saying bonus+. Another game I guess where the team that plays zero defense and avoids contact at all costs still some how committed fouls at a 3:1 ratio. Makes sense.

Iowa was up by 10 when the foul totals were Iowa 2 and Maryland 4 about five minutes before that.

Embarrassing loss by a soft poorly coached team. If Fran doesn't hit the portal for guards he's derelict of duties. Harding is too small and over matched. Bowen should be encouraged to find another place to go.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Last post on the issue. Just be aware of what you are saying. I know damn well not one of you would say F Mohammad.
Don't do it with Christanity either.
I'm not attacking him personally, just asking him to not use a term that is offensive.
How hard is that to be an adult and not use phrases like that.
So childish too disrespect people like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT