ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread******

Purdue right now:
5ab3ef87-d6b4-48df-a1ca-a26673d2f838_text.gif

Nice first half, both sides. It’s amazing what a competent offense can do with our D.

KF probably thinks we have enough points do I don’t expect much offense in the second half
I hope you are wrong. I can see sitting on the ball that last series in the 1st half but I hope they come out playing the same as they did in the second quarter.

Reactions: Ignored
Nice first half, both sides. It’s amazing what a competent offense can do with our D.

KF probably thinks we have enough points do I don’t expect much offense in the second half
That's exactly what Kirk is thinking. Right now, he's ripping all the pass plays over 8 yards out of the game plan.

Wide open to his left on that 2nd down run.
Yeah, that's just the vision and beating the robotic scheme out of a young player.

The play is designed to put your head down and bull forward, which is what he did. But if he just steps to his left a bit, he at least falls forward for the 1st down.

Reactions: StallmanCurse
I feel like i shouldn't complain, but man it could have been better if they could clean up some of those D holdings.
nah those bastareds hold all over the farking place on every down...that's how brohm gets the better of us historically...we've goota reciprocate and throw them off as well...

I feel like i shouldn't complain, but man it could have been better if they could clean up some of those D holdings.
A couple of those defensive holds kept Purdue out of the end zone. In my opinion this was drawn up by Parker.

Riley moss has been close a couple times today. I’m thinking he is getting his first pick of the season soon.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Great half by the Hawks! Hopefully Kirk doesn't go into his shell now.....I have a feeling 17 points won't be enough.
I think 17 points is plenty assuming the offense doesn't create opportunities for PU. I'm not sure it matters though with the way Iowa is running the ball. They can score on this team without taking a lot of risks.

Isn't it a shame that we consider 17 points in a half "unbelievable?" Yeah, the defense played well, but no one else considers 17 points in a half anything but expected.
I don't think it's the 17 points that make you go wow. I think it's the way Iowa moved the ball pretty much at will.

I think 17 points is plenty assuming the offense doesn't create opportunities for PU. I'm not sure it matters though with the way Iowa is running the ball. They can score on this team without taking a lot of risks.
Hope you're right!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT