ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

This is so frustrating. Why they continue to put Hill out there is beyond me.
Put someone else in and have the offense do something, and then have to face the scrutiny of why they never saw time during the season?

You're dreaming if you think we'll see anyone at QB but Hill today, unless a miracle happens and he has to leave the game due to injury.

Deacon is a statue, just stands there, no threat to run and everyone knows it. Limits the execution nod the offense but Brian is so dumb he doesn’t even realize that.

Where are all the "coaches know what they're doing and see practices" crowd at? I don't need to be at practice and would put ML in yesterday.

Be mad at Deacon if you want but those were three terrible play calls inside the 5. Put it in the air on first down! Instead so predictable
Why would we not hand off to our fifth string running back on first and goal from inside the five when he’s so far off the line of scrimmage that the Tennessee guy almost beat deacon to the handoff?!?!?

Reactions: littlez
I’d suck off a drifter for a mediocre quarterback
Best Gif Wow GIF

Hill throws an INT in the endzone on a drive that should have ended in nothing but a Hawkeye TD and you're trying a pull a "gotcha!" moment on me??

lulz. ok
No, I was agreeing with you. He had plenty of time in the pocket and that's what we got out of it... Sack would have been a blessing.

For a coach that is so risk averse he drops Deacon back in shotgun with an automatic 3 points and has the 125 th ranked passes throw an INT and the field gets flipped. That a boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT