ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Can’t blame Deacon Hill on that throw.

Still, a lot of opportunity for the quarterback to pick up large chunks of yards with his legs.

Regretting I didn't put all my DK monies on the under. Had I just focused all my bets on Iowa unders I would have a sweet holiday bonus...

Great job not blowing the whistle up to the point where a kid blows a knee out chasing the officials stupidity.

No, I was agreeing with you. He had plenty of time in the pocket and that's what we got out of it... Sack would have been a blessing.
Ah, my bad.

Really hard to tell on this board anymore what is what, whether a comment is sarcastic agreement or antagonistic derision.

If an Iowa player takes that guy's head off and puts him out of the game I wonder if they would be saying it was a smart play to run.

Get some receivers that can catch the ball. Our quarterbacks don’t throw it well often, when they do you have to catch it…

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I think both team's receivers forgot to clean the Cheez-It crumbs off their hands & fingers before the game started.

Can’t blame Deacon Hill on that throw.

Still, a lot of opportunity for the quarterback to pick up large chunks of yards with his legs.
Lot less blame than the redzone turnover. Just think he prioritized yards over chains there. He should have just taken three jogging steps forward and been living for another down.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT