ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Tennessee scores another TD here on their opening drive, and I'll have had enough this caring shit.

I'll let the game play on the TV, but I'll spending more time mocking everything Iowa fball than actually sitting here hoping for anything good happening.
As long as Deacon Hill is in the game, scoring 21 points is not happening unless the defense pulls off two pick 6's. I actually think the offense scoring 14 points is impossible, especially since they pissed away their one opportunity in the first half to earn some points.

I already know y'all are going to make fun of me, but I have to ask one last time...

Does a human exist that Kirk trusts and respects enough that he might hand them the offense and let them run it however they want?

KF knows a ton of people in this business.. I'm not saying we could land that person, but does that person exist?

No

As long as Deacon Hill is in the game, scoring 21 points is not happening unless the defense pulls off two pick 6's. I actually think the offense scoring 14 points is impossible, especially since they pissed away their one opportunity in the first half to earn some points.
This was always the case with this offense and yet ppl thought we had a chance against Michigan and Tennessee?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT