ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Every TN player turned around before the ball was kicked. Tory could have run for 20 yards easily.

giphy.gif

I agree, but that doesn't explain why he's also been unable to make a change after Spring football or entertain a mobile QB and designed runs for QB. He's already decided McNamara and Deacon are the guys for next year.
And I'm not banking on McNamara being healthy next year. I hope he is, but, so far, he's been a walking mash unit. Unless things change for Cade, I'm prepared to be seeing more of Deacon next year.

Laughable comment but one thing Ferentz will never do is throw an already controversial player under the bus. Ferentz will always take the heat in place of the player if he can and that is one of the things I like about him. I wouldn't pretend that these words are actually what he thinks. There's no excuse for not doing anything about it though.

He had No problem throwing Deuce Hogan under the bus or replacing a kicker. Its an odd thing KF has big problem replacing a QB. If KF were taking all the heat, he'd admit he effed up the offense...not blame some penalties, poor blocking, WR drops for lack of offense. There is a lack of talent at the core of offense issues, plus scheme, and execution is just part of the problem.

Iowa fan with his face in the pillow getting a massage has the best view in the house. Smart man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT