ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

I already know y'all are going to make fun of me, but I have to ask one last time...

Does a human exist that Kirk trusts and respects enough that he might hand them the offense and let them run it however they want?

KF knows a ton of people in this business.. I'm not saying we could land that person, but does that person exist?
NO!!!!!°

I already know y'all are going to make fun of me, but I have to ask one last time...

Does a human exist that Kirk trusts and respects enough that he might hand them the offense and let them run it however they want?

KF knows a ton of people in this business.. I'm not saying we could land that person, but does that person exist?
Nope. Not a single miniscule chance in hell.

Deacon Hill getting every single snap since he took over for McNamara answers that question as loud and clear as in any other way possible.

Thing is Marco is supposedly mobile. That in and of itself gives the kid a chance to make plays compared to Hill. Or at the very least to come in for a couple scripted plays to take advantage of the mobility.

Any way you slice it the situation is perplexing to put it mildly
Both he and labas way more mobile. You can’t tell me they are any more inaccurate or careless with the ball than Hill.

Muting the radio for the second half. I'll have the game on in the background, but I have better things to do right now than watch this offense fail. I have to pack for a move coming up in a few weeks.

Going to put on some MXC if anyone remembers that hilarious show.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Thing is Marco is supposedly mobile. That in and of itself gives the kid a chance to make plays compared to Hill. Or at the very least to come in for a couple scripted plays to take advantage of the mobility.

Any way you slice it the situation is perplexing to put it mildly
And????? Brian told everyone before the game that Hill is a good QB and is going the distance and that there are NO packages for Lainez.

It’s also gross how much improved Wisconsin looks against LSU and we look like the first day of spring practice. I really wish Kirk would retire. More of the same crap next year. Practically guaranteed.

The funny/sad thing about this is KFz will probably have words to that effect. We just couldn't contain them...etc. He'll talk about "both sides of the ball" and glaze over the offensive ineptitude.
Hes always throwing the D under the bus to gloss over the offense ineptitude

Reactions: gohawkz
At this point, Kirk can't put in another qb under the off chance that the QB comes in and actually produces. Because the conversation won't be about how Iowa made a great comeback with a freshmen QB, it will be "What the f**k took you so long to make the change and why did you wait until the 2nd half of a meaningless bowl game to do it?" A back up coming in and producing is a worst case scenario for the Ferentz's right now. It will actually be better for them to just lose.

Tennessee scores another TD here on their opening drive, and I'll have had enough this caring shit.

I'll let the game play on the TV, but I'll spending more time mocking everything Iowa fball than actually sitting here hoping for anything good happening.

The funny/sad thing about this is KFz will probably have words to that effect. We just couldn't contain them...etc. He'll talk about "both sides of the ball" and glaze over the offensive ineptitude.
there is some truth to the lamentation. the D has all star coaches and all star players. the O has dumb and dumber. so of course one expects more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT