ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

Tory T. with 6 punts for 313 yards and it’s early 3rd quarter.

Predictions on final # of punts and total yards??

The last two seasons of the country's worst offense has me hella apathetic about football in general, let alone Iowa fball.

And Philbin, Chryst, et al - with Kirk holding tightly to the ventriloquist strings - isn't gonna be changing that anytime soon.
This is the most frustrating part. One can only hope the second shoe — KF’s departure — drops soon.

JFC, that ref RIGHT BY the play just shakes his head at no KCI but the guy at the opposite end of the field does throw the flag.

And we thought the B1G refs were utter shit.

I mean, I know Iowa is unlikely to win unless the D and STs pull it out of their asses, but come the **** on.

JFC, that ref RIGHT BY the play just shakes his head at no KCI but the guy at the opposite end of the field does.

I mean, I know Iowa is unlikely to win unless the D and STs pull it out of their asses, but come the **** on.
Agreed - wtf!!!!🤬

If I was Tennessee, I might have actually chosen to kickoff in 2nd half for the 3 and out!

I don’t want anyone to get hurt, but maybe Hill can tweak a hammy or something so we can at least see what Marco looks like??

Let's list the things that Hill could do and still be our QB.

Throw 6 INTs today.
Lose 5 fumbles.
Steal Kirk's gum.
Punch a teammate.
Moon the crowd.

He really is the immovable object

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT