ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Last three road games from 3:

Purdue: 5/18
Northwester: 3/24
Tonight so far: 2/22

Guess what that equals? A very poor shooting team. Very. Fran has to adjust because yes there will be games they hit 10 3s, but good lord we’re completed F’d any other time….

Iowa looking like a team that doesn't want to play in the postseason.......and no a rebound win at home doesn't do jack sh**.

Postseason isn't played at home, except for a few NIT games.............

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
JFC I do not understand this team at all. Look like hot garbage for a while then they get hot for a few games and now back to sh!t.
Not saying it is the reason but the only thing that has changed lately is pat is back. He’s doing nothing in the games yet playing plenty of minutes.

Last three road games from 3:

Purdue: 5/18
Northwester: 3/24
Tonight so far: 2/22

Guess what that equals? A very poor shooting team. Very. Fran has to adjust because yes there will be games they hit 10 3s, but good lord we’re completed F’d any other time….
They are wide open looks that we are missing. I don't think Wiscy is contesting because they want us to shoot 3's knowing we can't hit the ocean. Stick a fork in this game. Not surprised. Just disapointed that we consistently can shoot on the road.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
It's the shooting. You can't win shooting 10% from 3. And most of these are good looks.
Connor and Patrick have to start asking themselves why they are wide open from 3 point range and not take the shot, yet they do and miss.

It’s time for Fran, Connor, Patrick, and Margaret to please leave. I hope Notre Dame takes them.

Reactions: NI hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT