ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Iowa warming up with that damn Wilson ball.

giphy.gif

Good crew.

Sirmons was in Texas last night. He reffed the Rutgers and Michigan games in Iowa City and the Duke game in MSG.

Kissinger was in East Lansing last night. He reffed the Iowa/Nebraska game in Lincoln.

Carstensen has been off since Sunday. He reffed the NW and Maryland games in Iowa City. And the Seton Hall game. He's also done 6 Wisconsin games. Wisconsin was 1-5 in those games.

Beating Wisconsin would be great

Being an Iowa fan we can't have good stuff.

I'd lean towards 2-2 to finish season, maybe 1 win in BTT Get to the NCAA Tournament and beat some nobody, and then we shoot 12 percent from 3pt line and take a pounding in game for Sweet16. Fran's life long Sweet16 drought continues. If by miracle the team got to sweet16, that is absolute max...they don't play good enough defense to get any further.

....Bowen gone at end of season to Portal but he is extremely complimentary of Fran and gives Hawk fans a shoutout in a final tweet.

JoshO retires from B-ball, Fran doesn't find anyone in Portal, Kris Murray gone to NBA,

rinse and repeat but next year won't have a star....so regression record wise. Maybe the recruits are better than we hoped on offense, not so good at defense.

I do like what Josh Dix has shown this year.
I’m sure glad you have it all figured out. I shouldn’t have to watch the rest of the year.

8:00pm BTN

Iowa -1

I hate the fûcking badgers. Hawks should have beat them in Iowa city just like they should win tonight in Madison, but they probably won’t. I smell an ugly 71-65 loss.
I'm right with you, hate to be negative but I'm not feeling it either.
78-74 Badgers.

Come on HAWKS.

Could really use this W.

Efff Wisconsin
I could be sensationalizing things, but this game result feels like a 'teetering' point;

Lose, and Hawks could very well be in the middle of a 4-game skid. [@NW, @UW, vs MSU & @IU]

Win, and Hawks could very well finish 3-1 over these last 4 regular season games, starting tonight. [only loss @IU]

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Wisconsin NEEDS this game, for their dim Big Dance hopes.

F* WISCONSIN and really want an Iowa victory, but gawddamn this is gonna be an upset stomach for 2 hours - even if the Hawks win.

So fans are going to blame the ball if they lose tonight?
As always,
  • Sandfort and Perkins shooting on the road
  • IOWA defensive sieve is how porous? +50% for terrible offensive team.
  • Frans 2 shot foul malfeasance
  • Fran defcon level

A win here would be so sweet on so many levels - avenge the screw job in IC, further knock WI off the bubble, and get us back in that double-bye in the BTT (for now, I think)...

Go Hawks!!!! Really want this one - bad!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT