ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Wisconsin sucks complete ass, and you're 17-all after 12:30 game minutes.

damn-it.gif

They’re playing good I think. It’s that stupid Evo ball. Thing bounces like a middle school kickball. What idiots thought it should be used in basketball lol. I hope they all can adjust to it and find their sweet spot w it since it will be used again in March madness.
Well everybody else seems to have it figured out.

Reactions: littlez
IA playing terrible, thank goodness WI is a bad team. If we lose to these guys, I will be pissed.

Patrick sucks, I hope he transfers after this season. Dix should definitely be ahead of him in minutes.

This team is missing someone who can score with their back to the basket. Without it, no one demands a double team in the paint. Our best option is Connor backing someone down in the paint.

Josh D(or any bench warmer) should be taking most of Patrick's minutes. We all know PMAC is a great student and guy but he just should not be getting the minutes he is getting - period.

Reactions: NI hawk
IA playing terrible, thank goodness WI is a bad team. If we lose to these guys, I will be pissed.

Patrick sucks, I hope he transfers after this season. Dix should definitely be ahead of him in minutes.

I think PMAC is trying harder. I don't think a 6'9 guy playing the 3 is a good idea, doesn't match up well on defense.

Good god...they've made some really tough shots against the shot clock.

We've got a 3 to go in though...about time.

Playing a shit team like Wisconsin, with an even shittier offensive system; the WORST thing you can do is let them hang around and build confidence.

AND FINALLY!! A MADE 3!!!!!!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT