ADVERTISEMENT

Kerkvliet

So much for taking his time and all of his visits this time around.

I don't think other coaches will or should back off. Still time to get him to flip before he signs.

Reactions: andegre
the kid seems kind of impulsive.... probably has a house full of that AS SEEN ON TV STUFF from all of the infomercials.... He sees something shiny or different...smiles and then agrees to buy the only Copper plated skillet in the world he can fry cheese on and still clean it with a napkin when he is done. AND>>>>> who wouldn't want an EXTRA one for FREE...if he just pays shipping and handling AND >>>> orders before midnight tomorrow night...PLEASE use shipping code TOMRYAN

Just because he didn’t choose PSU doesn’t mean Cael wasn’t actively trying to recruit him

Of course not. But some had him signed, sealed and delivered to PSU. And nevermind there's nothing wrong with Cael recruiting him in the first place.

the kid seems kind of impulsive.... probably has a house full of that AS SEEN ON TV STUFF from all of the infomercials.... He sees something shiny or different...smiles and then agrees to buy the only Copper plated skillet in the world he can fry cheese on and still clean it with a napkin when he is done. AND>>>>> who wouldn't want an EXTRA one for FREE...if he just pays shipping and handling AND >>>> orders before midnight tomorrow night...PLEASE use shipping code TOMRYAN

That isnt fair. He is making a lifelong decision. Stillwater gets him the best American wrestler of all time as a coach, but with Tier 2 facilities. Hell, even Dean Heil left.

Maybe he changes his mind again and again. Sometimes I feel like us old people forget how we behaved at 17.... hell, I couldn't decide on a car at 17 and in one year drove 4 different vehicles because i kept buying and selling and trading. Asking a kid at 16 to commit (which he almost has to to ensure "his" scholarship dollars aren't given to someone else) is unfair.

That isnt fair. He is making a lifelong decision. Stillwater gets him the best American wrestler of all time as a coach, but with Tier 2 facilities. Hell, even Dean Heil left.

Maybe he changes his mind again and again. Sometimes I feel like us old people forget how we behaved at 17.... hell, I couldn't decide on a car at 17 and in one year drove 4 different vehicles because i kept buying and selling and trading. Asking a kid at 16 to commit (which he almost has to to ensure "his" scholarship dollars aren't given to someone else) is unfair.
At 17 I knew exactly what I wanted all the time. Girls.

At 17 I knew exactly what I wanted all the time. Girls.

At 42 I know exactly what I want all the time.. .....sleep.

You should have bought yourself a kick-ass 69 GTO like I did for my first car and you wouldn't waffle about which car to drive.

You should have bought yourself a kick-ass 69 GTO like I did for my first car and you wouldn't waffle about which car to drive.

Car 1: Mazda 929: Awesome since I was the oldest in the crew and we could all drive somewhere together. Sucked when I realized I was always driving.

Car 2: 10 year old Porsche 944--- Very inefficient. Couldn't bring sports equipment anywhere. Always had plans friday and saturday night tho. =)

Car 3: Jeep Wrangler: Mom made me sell it because she didn't think her baby would drive safe in it. She was right.

Car 4: Nissan Maxima.... awesome awesome car with speed, decent amount of room, and very smooth ride.

Insofar as a 69 GTO.... My parents wouldn't have approved. Since they didn't charge rent, I would have had to listen. Muscle cars were a no-no... Dad thought I would tinker under the hood and make it unsafe for a few more HP. He would have been right.

Now that I am an old man tho...... would you go back to a 69 GTO today?

Sorry for diverting the topic y'all.

Reactions: just_somebody
Car 1: Mazda 929: Awesome since I was the oldest in the crew and we could all drive somewhere together. Sucked when I realized I was always driving.

Car 2: 10 year old Porsche 944--- Very inefficient. Couldn't bring sports equipment anywhere. Always had plans friday and saturday night tho. =)

Car 3: Jeep Wrangler: Mom made me sell it because she didn't think her baby would drive safe in it. She was right.

Car 4: Nissan Maxima.... awesome awesome car with speed, decent amount of room, and very smooth ride.

Insofar as a 69 GTO.... My parents wouldn't have approved. Since they didn't charge rent, I would have had to listen. Muscle cars were a no-no... Dad thought I would tinker under the hood and make it unsafe for a few more HP. He would have been right.

Um, the Jeep would prompt unsafe driving, and the Porsche wouldn't!?!?!?! My dad had a Porsche 911 when I was in high school....it did NOT prompt safe driving!

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Um, the Jeep would prompt unsafe driving, and the Porsche wouldn't!?!?!?! My dad had a Porsche 911 when I was in high school....it did NOT prompt safe driving!

The Porsche handled well. The Jeep was about tipping. My old man was very “sweetie, he is 17 and wants to buy a Porsche. It’s his money, let him have fun” to my mom. I think my dad knew the Porsche was to pick up chicks. Not exactly drive around in.

Reactions: andegre

Not for my every day car, but that paticular car had a lot of extras that normal GTO's didn't have. Would be worth a good penny these days.

Buicks are more my style these days, but I've kicked around the idea of getting a Nissan 370Z, which won't work too well or for too long living in the Winter Wonderland. Wouldn't be the first dumb decision I've made though, so there is that.

Not for my every day car, but that paticular car had a lot of extras that normal GTO's didn't have. Would be worth a good penny these days.

Buicks are more my style these days, but I've kicked around the idea of getting a Nissan 370Z, which won't work too well or for too long living in the Winter Wonderland. Wouldn't be the first dumb decision I've made though, so there is that.
If you guys are starting a Car thread, expect me to be posting even longer posts than I do about wrestling. Think about that before you take this any further...... you've been warned.

If you guys are starting a Car thread, expect me to be posting even longer posts than I do about wrestling. Think about that before you take this any further...... you've been warned.
I will keep that in mind, but then I will do what I always do and elect to either read your posts or not, same as everybody else can do on any post on this board. Free Country and all.

Here is the thing about Kerkvliet. Who wants a guy on their team with 3 consonants in a row in their name. It would not even be fun to misspell. It is a good thing he is not a Hawk for that reason alone. The cesspool dwellers need to have their fun (insert blast if so desired) also.

Here is the thing about Kerkvliet. Who wants a guy on their team with 3 consonants in a row in their name. It would not even be fun to misspell. It is a good thing he is not a Hawk for that reason alone. The cesspool dwellers need to have their fun (insert blast if so desired) also.

Exactly the reason I'm glad Streiblerson wasn't a Hawk. 3 consonants in a row trumps 4 titles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT