ADVERTISEMENT

Luka Garza is picked #52 Overall by the Detroit Pistons. NBA Summer League debut is Aug 8, 7:30 PM on ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Okafor gets moved....

E91lW6JXEAIpym2

Who's imagination is that from? Because there is zero chance of it happening.

And yes, I saw a couple of tweets with it, they were making fun of the idea.

Ex.

Well, I have been a Timberwolves fan since their inception.

NBA clubs, especially the Timberwolves, are known to make interesting trades and interesting draft picks that leave the fans scratching their heads and opposing fan bases laughing.

We all remember how hard the character in the movie trained. Luka leaves nothing on the table when it comes to training and improving his game. He's a great inspiration to young and old alike.

That's why I think he is going to be playing in the NBA for many years to come

Good story that I posted about a month ago but this a good reminder of how 2 way contracts work.

No you didn’t. I posted that article on August 18th and Herky T Hawk posted a different one from Hoops Rumors on the 17th sharing what has changed in two way contracts this year. Thanks for being the third person to share this article and acting like you’re the first though

Reactions: skydog0784
No you didn’t. I posted that article on August 18th and Herky T Hawk posted a different one from Hoops Rumors on the 17th sharing what has changed in two way contracts this year. Thanks for being the third person to share this article and acting like you’re the first though

Sorry, UNO, but the discussion has been on going on what a 2 way contract is all about. Especially when Luka and Weezy signed 2 way contracts.

But, hey, thanks for trying to find any errors in this thread. For some reason, you never mention or admit to your errors or flat out lies.

You have big time character issues, that's for sure.

Sorry, UNO, but the discussion has been on going on what a 2 way contract is all about. Especially when Luka and Weezy signed 2 way contracts.

But, hey, thanks for trying to find any errors in this thread. For some reason, you never mention or admit to your errors or flat out lies.

You have big time character issues, that's for sure.
I always admit to my errors when I am wrong and engaged with somebody with the mental capacity greater than that of a ten year old

Reactions: skydog0784
Not sure how the buyout will affect things, since it seems plain that the Pistons aren't going to roster Jordan. There are now two additional roster spots open, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT