ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

This is like a Fab Five team fellas. Iowa State is the best team in Ames since Tinsley and Fizer. Purdue hasn’t seen talent on their roster since Glen Robinson. Creighton is basically the best team in school history. Can we just play Florida A&M for the next 20 games?!?!? Sarcasm 🤦‍♂️😊

guess I’ll go watch some football

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It’s almost like Fran recruits guys that can’t play defense on purpose.

Defense won't get you PT with FRan. As bad as the interior defense and rebounding has been, Braun should see some more minutes but he does't because Fran would rather have Krikke scoring and zero defense.

Reactions: ghostpony
So Fran gets tossed for saying something while in the coach's box. Let's see if Izzo ever gets so much as a stern look for ANY of the times he's crying at mid court.

Fran isn't serious about winning anymore.

This has to be his last year doesn't it?

I think this may be FRan's last year...He can go back to Sienna and he can bring in Jack and get away with playing his boy for 4 years without any second guessing and no expectations of NCAA success. Only thing holding Fran back is the big guaranteed money he would walk away from, but I think the guy grooves on seeing his boys play more than winning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT