ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota State Finals

Who’s going be keep an eye out for the pubes? Sounds, again, like an advantage to Penn State.

Dude...ouch
giphy.gif

His brother will be graduated by then, is why I ask
Well they claim he is going to be better than his brother. Jackson had his brother at Apple Valley then he retired and came back to Shakopee and they have beaten Apple Valley last few years..Young Manville will most likely finish up at Blair would be my guess then college..

What mat will Sokol be on? Also how to you find up coming matches?

Trackwrestling. Click Minnesota State Tournament, hit Dashboard and go from there.

Sokol just won by fall with :05 left. He was up 7-5 at the time thanks to a big 4 pointer early on. Hit a similar move late and got the fall. He's a really powerful kid. Didn't show offense from his feet--the other kid took all the shots and that's what Sokol scored from--but the quality of his opponent was very good.

No offense from Sokol in that match. Disappointed. That horse'em stuff ain't going to cut it in college. One match doesn't actually define him. Hope he has good offense.

Apparently when you have 3 classes you have 3 mats.

Would get a little crowded with only 1 mat...........
images

Or one long night. Either one. Not sure what Art's confusion is.

Watch his other matches. He has lots of offense on his feet and is good at throwing feet to back.

He's also a soph in high school. Not too many HS sophs have college level offense.

Glazier on deck on Mat 2

Kennedy on deck on Mat 3

Hope they don't go at the same time.

No offense from Sokol in that match. Disappointed. That horse'em stuff ain't going to cut it in college. One match doesn't actually define him. Hope he has good offense.

My first reaction as well, although his opponent was no slouch and was willing to initiate offense for Sokol to counter.

Kennedy and Glazier both on deck. Why did Kennedy have to move up? Guess he likes his Tim Hortons or whatever the hell they eat up there in South Canada. His opponent is 50-1.

Glazier is wrestling King who he has beat in 3 or 4 real close matches. King is a returning state champ. Should be a close match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT