ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota State Finals

MitchLL's back. Here I thought you had retired from the sport after the Okie st spanking.
I'm reasonably sure that that "spanking" you refer to will be proportionately reversed next season. With Kem back and the home crowd advantage, Iowa will thump the Cowboys.

Reactions: CumberlandHawk
My we have finicky fans here. So Iowa losses 7 of 10 matches and spanking, is put in quotations by MitchLL does that mean it's not a spanking? Next season the Hawkeye will "thump" Oklahoma State! How many wins is that? I also may not give the very talented Ked dog the win quite so fast against Ok. St. next year. I heard they too have a pretty good #174.

My we have finicky fans here. So Iowa losses 7 of 10 matches and spanking, is put in quotations by MitchLL does that mean it's not a spanking? Next season the Hawkeye will "thump" Oklahoma State! How many wins is that? I also may not give the very talented Ked dog the win quite so fast against Ok. St. next year. I heard they too have a pretty good #174.
You're apparently not familiar with home duals in Stillwater... small mats, Smith intimidating officials, questioning refs to give his wrestlers their lungs back? Iowa wins in CHA.

The "spanking" was in response to Jammies post. He used the word.

I doubt Iowa fans are thinking that far ahead. But I posted because OSU was mentioned.

Thank you MitchLL for not saying troll as I mentioned the hawks losing 7 of 10 in Stillwater. I'm sure next years match will be different. However, watched this match with 2 other wrestling fans and we all have been watching/following for 25 years plus :) and we thought that was the most aggressive Ok. st. has been in a long time. Didn't see the usual lung time outs ect. Also if I could ask? what are all the teams you can't mention without others getting upset? Seems very strange that you can't say so and so was really good if he didn't wrestle for the Hawks.
I made a big ? mistake saying I think it's debatable if Gable was the best ever. I clearly stated, I think he was the greatest of his time. Something called 23 and holding quickly said "troll # 121 bah bye. Who says bah bye.

Congratulations to the 3 Minnesota studs. We have some hammers coming in. Funny chief I was just thinking how Kennedy reminds me of the Bull. Add Assad to the mix and we have the best group of big guys joining the room in a long time.

I think Kennedy is a lot smoother than the Bull and has more in his arsenal in neutral and on top....comparative to age and competition. If junior PK and junior Bull met, I think Kennedy would win...What amazes me is how easy Kennedy gets to ankle picks on bigger guys.

I think Kennedy is a lot smoother than the Bull and has more in his arsenal in neutral and on top....comparative to age and competition. If junior PK and junior Bull met, I think Kennedy would win...What amazes me is how easy Kennedy gets to ankle picks on bigger guys.
images

Reactions: pacnorthhawkeye
Definitely a bit different styles but wasnt Alex like a top 5 overall rated recruit? Is PK on that level still for his class? I honestly don't know. Thrilled he's coming here though, looks like a great fit and love his skill set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT