ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 4 Thread

I doubted Drake. I’ll admit it. Did ANYONE hear have him in the finals? Very pleasantly surprised.

And NCAA refs definitely need the panel like freestyle. The refereeing was so much better in the women’s tournament.

The NCAA needs to do something. There's no momentum to the matches. Prime time TV and there's more standing around than wrestling. At least Jordan and Daniel are entertaining.

But what happens if it was still tied 2-2 and he rides out those last 9 seconds... Go to SV again?

The announcers were zero help.

Still don't understand how you take a stall call off the board.
No Fix would have RT. RT stops accumulating when locked hands is called, so Ragusin wasn't getting any for the 10-15 second scramble after that call.

Reactions: TDJ7
But what happens if it was still tied 2-2 and he rides out those last 9 seconds... Go to SV again?

The announcers were zero help.

Still don't understand how you take a stall call off the board.
He would have lost because his riding time stopped when he was called for locked hands. His only way to win was to score more points.

I personally think Angel actually nailed that sequence. Fix "let go" of the leg, but not actually. The count should continue in that situation even though they don't officiate it that way. And then it was definitely 1 after that. It's a complicated sequence that involved several newish rules/scenarios.

It was the review guys who blew it imo.

why does it seem like guys that wrestle psu guys seem to just quit and do nothing after the 1st period?

I'm no expert, but UNC guy was just riding to ride for a bit.... Then gives up the reversal like it's no big deal. Then Bartlett went to work

Dresser can thank his AD for figuring out a way to get Bastida and Enchemendia though Admissions a couple years ago.

Those two guys get Dresser his first top ten finish.
The AD doesn’t give a shit bout wrestling, idk who dresser had to “persuade” to get them in but strings were pulled

The AD doesn’t give a shit bout wrestling, idk who dresser had to “persuade” to get them in but strings were pulled
Pollard does care to the point that the Dresser hire was expensive with very little ROI until this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT