ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 3*************

JE chooses down to start 2nd period.

Simon rides the leg but JE gets to his feet for escape.

JE stepping heavy, nice snap but no follow through. Simon hits slide by but JE gets cradle locked up for TD and NF, really tight. PIN!

WOOOHH

3:49 Fall.

Tom Brands is pumped up. Broke his facemask strap.

JE was patient and locked up that cradle for even more bonus points. Great start to the day.

58.5 team points so far today.

Bonus points will become harder to get as we move forward.

Eiremann is so good at adjusting and readjusting.

Ironside can't say enough how important this start was.

Holy shit....anyone who thinks I am criticizing Spencer Lee in any way an idiot.

Spencer Lee is the greatest of all-time as far as I am concerned.

I just think from watching his match last night and this morning that it is pretty clear he is not operating at 100%.

I understand he's not wrestling chumps. It's just sad he's not 100%. I wish he was at his best.

THE HERMENATOR

Never said you criticized him, but every year when superman seems human for a second adult men rush to make every excuse but yet he still dominates. It's just unnecessary.

This will be my last match- Murins for awhile
Long story but the dogs had hair cuts and I took them at 8, came home and was getting dressed for a bike ride and Mrs. V comes down and says big dog doesn't have shots up to date and I've got to go get her but little dog is fine. Which is wrong b/c both does go togetehr to the vet. Anyway I missed my bike ride and I'm going to put KXIC on my headphones and listen to Ironside and Grace get Kaleb to "W"

And tensions with Mrs. V are running high right now. it ended with us throwing an empty box at each other as she got in her car to leave for the day. So there's that as well.

Long story but the dogs had hair cuts and I took them at 8, came home and was getting dressed for a bike ride and Mrs. V comes down and says big dog doesn't have shots up to date and I've got to go get her but little dog is fine. Which is wrong b/c both does go togetehr to the vet. Anyway I missed my bike ride and I'm going to put KXIC on my headphones and listen to Ironside and Grace get Kaleb to "W"

And tensions with Mrs. V are running high right now. it ended with us throwing an empty box at each other as she got in her car to leave for the day. So there's that as well.

Come on guys and gals we have to rally for Val!!

Hang in there. Gut out a win. We believe in you.

JE chooses down to start 2nd period.

Simon rides the leg but JE gets to his feet for escape.

JE stepping heavy, nice snap but no follow through. Simon hits slide by but JE gets cradle locked up for TD and NF, really tight. PIN!

WOOOHH

3:49 Fall.

Tom Brands is pumped up. Broke his facemask strap.

JE was patient and locked up that cradle for even more bonus points. Great start to the day.

58.5 team points so far today.

Bonus points will become harder to get as we move forward.

Eiremann is so good at adjusting and readjusting.

Ironside can't say enough how important this start was.
How many times can I like this?
Wasn't sure how Eirman got to the place where he had the cradle.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
Man... These kxic commercials must be triggering some of you’se guys. Lol THC products above 3% being peddled in broad daylight during a wrestling event. Welcome to the brave new world, Iowa.

Reactions: greenedark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT