ADVERTISEMENT

Nelson Brands

Yeah if you think Tom and Terry are not putting the best wresters on that mat you are crazy. Sometime it might be confusing who goes but I think that is because they don't ever give any injury updates.

Tired Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hope you’re right, but he didn’t dominate anyone at 174 last year, don’t see him killing it at 184 this year, but he could probably keep each match close like he did last year if he moves up.
You can be dominating and not pile on a lot of points. I would probably use the word controlling more than dominating, however.

Nelson has elite level defense. He’s so damn tough to take down. I’m not sure what he was feeling last season (he implied that he’s healthy now and wasn’t last season), but if him being healthy makes his offense anywhere near as good as his defense, he’s a considerable threat to make the finals.

Reactions: Grip220 and js8793
Nelson has elite level defense. He’s so damn tough to take down. I’m not sure what he was feeling last season (he implied that he’s healthy now and wasn’t last season), but if him being healthy makes his offense anywhere near as good as his defense, he’s a considerable threat to make the finals.
especially with Mekhi's struggles to stay healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT