ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Told ya all. This is 2016 all over again. PA is the state it will come down to ...

It's about where the votes are coming from. Some of the votes coming in are from heavy Republican counties with some blue counties lagging behind. It's going to be super close, but Biden still has a good shot.

It's because of Cubans in Dade County. That's not reflective of the rest of the country.

Exactly. He definitely won't play as well with other Hispanics, but there are indications Biden is under performing Hispanics elsewhere as well. I saw Trump closed 15 points on Hispanics in GA and NC too, in exit polls.

VsaApcT.gif

Bidens lead has shrunk as election day votes come in. Again, hope I'm wrong.

I just saw that. You may be right. Trump gaining in Ohio, NC, and Georgia. That’s not good.

Still confident Biden wins.

I just saw that. You may be right. Trump gaining in Ohio, NC, and Georgia. That’s not good.

He might lose NC but there's a lot of early voting that still needs counted in Ohio. This is going to be a long process.

It's about where the votes are coming from. Some of the votes coming in are from heavy Republican counties with some blue counties lagging behind. It's going to be super close, but Biden still has a good shot.
I'm telling you. This thing is going to come down to PA and we may not know for a couple days.

Reactions: Hawkfan757
I'm seeing a Trump reelection now. Which, I had been preparing for the whole time. Trump has all the rural areas and the urban areas are not going to fill the gaps.

Trump is a magical conman! Get ready for 4 more years!

Reactions: Bonerfarts

Honestly ill be very surprised if Biden wins. Clearly, pollsters and pundits are struggling with how to capture the Trump vote.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Told ya all. This is 2016 all over again. PA is the state it will come down to ...

Yeah. This looks like it is all going to come down to Pennsylvania. As of right now, Biden doing well there.

This is way to eerily similar to 2016 right now.

Yeah. This looks like it is all going to come down to Pennsylvania. As of right now, Biden doing well there.

This is way to eerily similar to 2016 right now.
I'm being serious when I say we may not know the winner for a week. Its going to come down to PA.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT