ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

You have to obviously!! Go back and read your years worth of post and let me know if you thought it was going to be this close
I don't want to brag, but I pretty much called this election all along. Super close and coming down to PA, MI, and WI again.

What do I win? :)

You have to obviously!! Go back and read your years worth of post and let me know if you thought it was going to be this close
The country is that dumb and uneducated and watches faux news as fact has never been refuted nor did I think this would be a blowout. It is EMBARRASSING it ISN'T a blowout. It's pathetic.

CNN now talking blue wall that Biden that has to hold onto and no early landslide like some polls showed.
Early landslide was never a thing despite what that shitty pollsters were trying to convince us of.

This and the 2016 election signal the deathknell of pollsters.

Pure speculation, is it possible they are trying to hedge. Too much late money coming in on Trump so they need to balance?

Yeah gambling odds aren't a reliable predictor. They are trying to balance money and hedge. Remember the house always wins.

Reactions: ping72
The country is that dumb and uneducated and watches faux news as fact has never been refuted nor did I think this would be a blowout. It is EMBARRASSING it ISN'T a blowout. It's pathetic.
And it sounds like you very well could be in the minority. I told you this was going to happen and you didn't listen.

• Haha
Reactions: MWardT
He might lose NC but there's a lot of early voting that still needs counted in Ohio. This is going to be a long process.

What states do we need to watch for the senate race. I heard the GOP pick up a seat in Alabama and lost a seat somewhere else.

What states are left to watch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT