ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

To be fair, quoting Paul Blementhal on anything isn't a good way to have credibility. I don't believe he's accurate since both states are turning in both early and election day results.

Can we all agree that waiting to count mail in ballots after election closes on day of election instead of as they come in just pure stupidity

No, I think they should be kept secret

I also don't really believe in early voting for a month

We spend more time and resources confusing the **** out of voters than we do at increasing turnout.

Election Day = Holiday and/or weekend. You vote day of or absentee iff valid reason. None of this early voting crap. Make voting a ritualistic part of society like July 4th = grilling and fireworks

So, if Trump wins PA, but Biden wins AZ, WI, and MI, and everything else stays the same then that gives Biden 269 EV's. That means Nebraska District 1 decides who the election.

I totally understand why you oppose abortion. I won’t judge you for that.

But what I don’t understand is why that is the one issue that you dictate which side is the “Christian” side.

As a devout Christian, I see about 95% of Christian issues falling on the Democrats side. But for some reason ppl only care about abortion (and to a lesser degree gay marriage). Why?

Biden is a devout Catholic and a good person. Trump is an atheist who has never read the Bible, cheated on numerous wives and is just a sh!tty person. The Christian vote is obvious...and it’s not Trump.
What works do u live in. 1. Biden-a good person-generated millions from his o
wrong. U may want to avoid embarrassment in the future

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And DUMMMMBBBB
Florida is a cesspool of rednecks, rich people shielding assets from bankruptcy and a melange of idiots thrown from their home countries in the Caribbean and Central and South America. All of them hate communism but ironically love fascism. They also think they're white or are wannabe whites but basically live in shitholes in suburbs like little Havana in Miami. I.e. losers.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Florida is a cesspool of rednecks, rich people shielding assets from bankruptcy and a melange of idiots thrown from their home countries in the Caribbean and Central and South America. All of them hate communism but ironically love fascism. They also think they're white or are wannabe whites but basically live in shitholes in suburbs like little Havana in Miami. I.e. losers.
Yep, accurate. Iowa District 4 is just ****ing stupid.

I am embarrassed to be an American.... in that even without having to wait however effing long to find out the 'blue wall' results, this race is still up in the air as we come up on the start of Wednesday in the EST zone and Biden hasn't already reached and passed the needed 270 ECV.

No, I think they should be kept secret

I also don't really believe in early voting for a month

We spend more time and resources confusing the **** out of voters than we do at increasing turnout.

Election Day = Holiday and/or weekend. You vote day of or absentee iff valid reason. None of this early voting crap. Make voting a ritualistic part of society like July 4th = grilling and fireworks
Disagree. Early voting and vote by mail are great. They can be counted and just not reported until polls close. Everyone should be for making it easy to vote. A national holiday does no good because millions of people work holidays for increased retail / travel / restaurant needs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT