ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

John King just laid out there are 600k votes in just 2 of the pending PA counties that Clinton got in 2016 that haven't shown up for Biden because they haven't been counted.

OK...Trump is up 500,000

plus seven GOP strongholds also not counting until tomorrow.

John King just laid out there are 600k votes in just 2 of the pending PA counties that Clinton got in 2016 that haven't shown up for Biden because they haven't been counted.
Trumps up 542k, will they all go to Biden?

the early votes aren’t counted yet as people have been saying.... come on man pay attention 😀
But you aren't being accurate. Many early votes have been counted in PA just not all early votes. Meanwhile in Wisconsin some early votes have been reported but precincts aren't to report any absentee ballots until theyve counted all absentee ballots.

He also said 5 or 6 counties that went for Trump are in the same position

Assuming it breaks on similar lines to 2016 yes. I wasn't projecting total votes outstanding, I was projecting Clinton's 2016 votes vs Biden's 2020 votes.

Please pay attention.

Many will

And your math is a bit mixed up. Your taking how much Clinton won in 2016 and comparing it to this year's vote total for trump (his 500K lead right now); but we know there are many more votes this year. So if clinton got X number votes, that number is likely to increase for Biden because of the increase in voting.

But you aren't being accurate. Many early votes have been counted in PA just not all early votes. Meanwhile in Wisconsin some early votes have been reported but precincts aren't to report any absentee ballots until theyve counted all absentee ballots.

what I’m watching (Flipping around) they are all saying M, W and P all waiting on early Voting. It will be tight in those 3 states. I am still confident in Biden in all 3

A lot of metro areas still out in Georgia. While unlikely it will fade enough for Biden, it's going to be close.

Once again the Des Moines Register poll was spot on in the presidential race. Joni over by 2%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT